3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

4 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

5 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Signature sips for your next bash

Looking to add li'l something extra to your next soiree? Take your party to the next level with cool drinks that are far from ordinary...

Oh my goddd, this looks sooo good.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/9/2012 9:53:53 PM

That cranberry cucumber stuff sound DELISH!!!!!

by beauty327 on 8/28/2012 10:50:08 AM

Hey girls! Do you like the show ghost adventures on travel channel? Do you just want a fun place to hang out? The join ghost adventures lovers!! Only a few positions are left so hurry and join!

by Katgrace11 on 8/11/2012 2:46:06 PM

Shirley temples are awesome!! I get them. All. The time!

by Katgrace11 on 8/11/2012 2:44:02 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 7/21/2012 6:55:08 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:34:42 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
Ok so at camp there's this guy I like (lets call him Brandon) well I saw Brandon for the first time this week and I thought he was really cute and he looked like a fun guy and everything. So we got seperated into different groups and theres this other girl who likes him and like she makes him do stuff like give her a piggy back ride she pulls her shorts way to high up so he can see part of we booty and she's like such a trashy girl round him. I try to talk to him but she is always with him and I can't say anything or she will interrupt me and pull him away from me. What do I do? I can't talk back to her bc she is like queen bee of camp and I tdpnt have any courage in me and i think this guy likes me to. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If you want to talk to him, it sounds like you'll have to make nice with this girl! Try talking to both of them, and be patient and nice with her, even if she's bugging you. You could also ask if he wants to hang out alone with you sometime! Aside from that, are there any other guys that you could talk to? Or other girls? Even if nothing happens with this guy, maybe you could make some new friends while you're at camp!

Meghan D.

by Ryry1214 on 7/20/2012 9:13:28 PM

I love Shirley Temples! But I always use a citrus soda, like Sprite, 7-up, ect. I've never tried ginger ale in a Shirley Temple!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/18/2012 10:49:13 AM

All these drinks sound amazing. (and I know shirley temples are.) But what should you do for a casual party?

by silverroseart on 7/16/2012 10:26:56 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction - oh and you don't have to love One Direction to be in the club!

by gleerules101 on 7/16/2012 1:47:32 AM