9 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

13 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

14 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Signature sips for your next bash

Looking to add li'l something extra to your next soiree? Take your party to the next level with cool drinks that are far from ordinary...

Oh my goddd, this looks sooo good.

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/9/2012 9:53:53 PM

That cranberry cucumber stuff sound DELISH!!!!!

by beauty327 on 8/28/2012 10:50:08 AM

Hey girls! Do you like the show ghost adventures on travel channel? Do you just want a fun place to hang out? The join ghost adventures lovers!! Only a few positions are left so hurry and join!

by Katgrace11 on 8/11/2012 2:46:06 PM

Shirley temples are awesome!! I get them. All. The time!

by Katgrace11 on 8/11/2012 2:44:02 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 7/21/2012 6:55:08 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:34:42 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
Ok so at camp there's this guy I like (lets call him Brandon) well I saw Brandon for the first time this week and I thought he was really cute and he looked like a fun guy and everything. So we got seperated into different groups and theres this other girl who likes him and like she makes him do stuff like give her a piggy back ride she pulls her shorts way to high up so he can see part of we booty and she's like such a trashy girl round him. I try to talk to him but she is always with him and I can't say anything or she will interrupt me and pull him away from me. What do I do? I can't talk back to her bc she is like queen bee of camp and I tdpnt have any courage in me and i think this guy likes me to. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If you want to talk to him, it sounds like you'll have to make nice with this girl! Try talking to both of them, and be patient and nice with her, even if she's bugging you. You could also ask if he wants to hang out alone with you sometime! Aside from that, are there any other guys that you could talk to? Or other girls? Even if nothing happens with this guy, maybe you could make some new friends while you're at camp!

Meghan D.

by Ryry1214 on 7/20/2012 9:13:28 PM

I love Shirley Temples! But I always use a citrus soda, like Sprite, 7-up, ect. I've never tried ginger ale in a Shirley Temple!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/18/2012 10:49:13 AM

All these drinks sound amazing. (and I know shirley temples are.) But what should you do for a casual party?

by silverroseart on 7/16/2012 10:26:56 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction - oh and you don't have to love One Direction to be in the club!

by gleerules101 on 7/16/2012 1:47:32 AM

Mod mod mod
please get back to me asap on this! thanks
so tomorrow i start marching band camp and im supposed to start my period too. should i bring a bag of some sort. also this is my first time so if i bring a bag is there anything else i should put in it? thanks alot!!!

Hey, yeah just bring a bag with pads, that's really all ya need Smile
Helen S.

by myth_lover on 7/15/2012 7:46:33 PM

I thought I recognized this article! I love the shirley temple one.

by silverlining<3 on 7/15/2012 7:40:28 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD***
ok, tomorrow my friend is coming over to have a sleepover and i don't know what to do when she comes here! what can i do???????

hey! here are some ideas:

Helen S.

by fashion_bug on 7/15/2012 6:31:43 PM

I absolutely adore Shirley Timples Smile mmm i want one now haha !

by kenzi143 on 7/15/2012 5:18:44 PM

10 Love someone so much it made you cry? uh i think
11 Been in a car accident? yah
12 Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13 Favorite day of the week? friday
14 Favorite restaurant? on the brder
15 Favorite flower? daises
16 Favorite sport to watch? football, baseball, basketball.. pretty musch anything
17 Favorite drink? rootbeer
18 Favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough
19 Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
20 Ever been on a ship? yupp

by katie♥ on 8/28/2008 11:14:59 PM

OMG i love shirly temples ive never tried them wit oj thou. and i do that fruit ice cube thing but i have this ice cube tray wit the ice cubes shaped like hearts.

by cookingirl490 on 8/19/2008 10:02:59 PM

Don't you just hate it when you put ice cubes in your drink and then it melts making your drink all watery and blah?
TIP:Make ice cubes out of soda or juices to keep the flavour in your drink.

by smartsara on 8/13/2008 5:09:26 PM

marchmonet-

omg, we did the sleepover last night, BEST NIGHT EVER. I took your advice and just had her bring her fave movies. we watched the sound of music, oklahoma, and then we just goofed around, we talked a LOT. she was really sad when she got to my house, but by the time we went to sleep (5:30 AM!!!) she was happy as a clam! thanks so much!

by optomistic-pessimist on 8/7/2008 6:21:31 PM

Hey optomistic-pessimist,

Try looking around a food network site for comfort food. Maybe a chick flick wouldn't be good if she's depressed; instead try something with an happy moral and then chat after. Maybe she needs to talk about it.

by marchmonet on 8/4/2008 11:12:24 AM

My old math teacher likes Diet-Coke with chocolate flavoring. Unfortunately, I don't really like soda. Frown I really really like pumpkin juice- orange juice and rose grenadine mixed togther to make a pumpkin looking color. It is great for Halloween parties or if you like interesting drinks. I also like smoothies. When you make them from stratch, you can experiment with the flavors and size. Mixes not so much.

by marchmonet on 8/4/2008 11:06:11 AM

ooh yum i loove mocktails Smile shirley temples are so yummyyy Laughing

by ♥elphie♥ on 8/2/2008 10:12:31 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD***

ok, my friend is REALLY depressed, and I'm having her over for a sleepover to hopefully lift her spirits. were gonna do manis, pedis, and facials, ice cream sundaes, and some other stuff. got any easy recipes for comfort food, and some chick flicks? this would really help. thanks a million.

by optomistic-pessimist on 8/2/2008 8:19:45 PM

i luv shirley temples!!!!! Smile

by blondie323 on 8/1/2008 11:50:41 PM

I do all that mixing everytime, lol! and its veryyy delicious. =)

xoxo, Laura

by luv2laugh95 on 8/1/2008 11:45:44 PM

the ice cube idea sounds really awesome!

by softballfreak22 on 8/1/2008 11:38:19 PM

that sounds yummy!:p

by Endurancebabe18 on 8/1/2008 11:22:22 PM

I might try this. First comment?

by ReadingLover on 8/1/2008 11:14:46 PM

Sounds yummy! I am going to try that before summer ends.

by forever212 on 8/1/2008 10:49:27 PM

i thought i posted a comment?
i didn't post?

by clauricimo on 8/1/2008 10:48:07 PM

i am the first to post a comment!
i love the ice cube tray idea
i am so totally going to try that

by clauricimo on 8/1/2008 10:46:35 PM

me and my aunt do that and after words we have a fashon show.

by bballbabe155 on 8/1/2008 10:36:27 PM