11 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

14 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

14 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Be the Best Paid Babysitter on the Block!

Now that you’ve snagged some clients, you have to keep them. To get in with the good families—the ones who tip generously, and keep the...

I work in the nursery at church with 2 yr. olds! All of them are GREAT, but there is one little boy in partiular who is a sweetheart, and his parents want me to sit for them! This reason is because the lit. boy talks about me alot at home, and even asked if I could come over for a 'playdate'! His dad wants me to come soon, but the boy has an older sister who is about 7 yrs. old! I don't know her very well, but apparentley she is whiny! What do I do about the sis.?

by ggnyooa on 3/24/2010 8:15:32 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!! I need help i want to babysit but all of the people in my town are super creeps,druggies,and major alcholics. what do i do ? HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica, post some flyers advertising your babysitting services. Be sure to include all contact and other info. See who gets in touch with you. I'm sure not everyone in your community is sketchy. Smile

Lynae P.

by blue-turtle-53 on 3/21/2010 12:59:38 PM

I used to be a regular sitter for a family in my neighborhood, but they stopped calling me!! I don't know if it's because I did something wrong or what, but I'm trying to save money for a big trip and that was my only job! What should I do?

by greengirl04 on 3/9/2010 9:20:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I asked my mom if I could get a cell and she said no but, I would get it sooner than when my sis got her's (9th grade) I'm in seventh grade and I asked her in Jan 2010 so when is an ok time 2 ask he again?

Try again in a year. If you press it too much, your mom is going to get annoyed. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/27/2010 7:31:02 PM

hola chicas!!^^
i didn't know that babysitters courses existed!! xD
I've been sitting since I was 15. I sit three girls who love me a lot (and I love them too, they're sooo cute), which is great: I spend 3 hours watching Disney movies and drawing with them and I'm paid for that!!^^
I usually go to their house at 8pm and their parents come back at 12pm or 1am, and then I take what they give me (20€). The snag is that they only call me when they're going out for dinner, and it doesn't happen very often xD

by princesitadecubillas on 2/27/2010 12:09:46 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:15:50 PM

well if u just clean up properly u can get paid good too make sure u get kids in bed on time well fed and clean up!

by soccer211 on 2/9/2010 3:45:37 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school and stress experiance to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to the grand opening of natalieisyourmod on Saturday Feb 6 at 9am central time

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer within 3 days of your posting!

Thanks for reading

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/3/2010 7:26:17 PM

i make them pay me about 4$an hour cause its only 4 the small kids 4 the older kids like 8 year olds i get 2$ because they can almost take care of them self

by chey.101 on 1/31/2010 7:52:13 PM

Do you want to get more friends? Do want advice from other people your age? Do you want to tell secrets with new friends?
*****
If you do, join the Girls Only Club! I am the president of the club. The Girls Only Club is a club where you can get new friends, get great advice, and just have fun!
*****
If you want to join, comment on my profile. You must have a profile first, though!
*****
If you think up a little job you want, then ask! The first person who asks gets the job!
*****
If you want to join an awesome club, visit my profile and join the Girls Only Club today!

by MathGirl98 on 1/23/2010 1:29:55 PM