11 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

12 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

13 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Be the Best Paid Babysitter on the Block!

Now that you’ve snagged some clients, you have to keep them. To get in with the good families—the ones who tip generously, and keep the...

Hey Chicas!

I find a great way to figure out the pay is the base it off age. Newborns-2 year olds= $5 a piece. 3-5 year olds= $4-3 (depending on behavior) and Every age up from that is $4 flat a piece. Say you are asked to babysit for a 1 year old, and a five year old. I would say that would be $9 a hour. Younger kids are harder to handle, and have more responsibilties for you. As kids get older, they are more self-suffient, and less work.

by CuteAndClassic on 1/17/2010 6:36:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
OMG did u see Jenifer Lopez in that body suit on TV at new york when the ball dropped SO WEIRD!

by blackrose800 on 1/1/2010 11:11:35 AM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:30:30 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF YOU ARE READING THIS U PROBABLE CARE ABOUT ADVICE AND I CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE SUPER FAST I CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING! ON STUFF LIKE PERIODS AND BOYS AND MAKEUP AND HAIR AND SKIN AND BODY AND WEIGHT AND BFFS AND BGF AND ANYTHING U CAN THINK OF AND I WILL ANSWER ON YOUR PROFILE IN A DETAIL. IF U DONT WANNA HAVE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC I CAN ANSWER IT ON MY PROFILE AND PUT YOUR USER NAME SO U KNOW ITS YOUR ANSWER. THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by ModModMod on 12/31/2009 2:37:56 PM

HEY GIRLS!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:33:49 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this babysitter's club column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/24/2009 4:31:33 PM

MOD - I babysit only about once a month and it is the only money i get to spend for myself. you know for movies and other things i do for fun. but i get a reasonable $20.00 for a full night, im not complaining. but everytime i come home my mom will ask how much i made and then she'll say that i shouldn't have worried about taking the money. or that they should have kept it in other words. what am i supposed to do if i get money but "shouldn't have accepted it" enven though i worked for it?

Hey babes, you should definitely get paid for your time. You are giving up your free time to do something for someone else. Explain to your mother that you want to have a little but of your own income and babysitting is how you are going to do that. xo JANA

jana k.

by 411porky on 12/22/2009 9:55:47 PM

Wooow sorry to those of you who are 10-12 years old but I highly doubt many people will want you to babysit, it's kinda young...I couldn't babysit until I was 13 like most girls.

by turtles_in_africa on 12/22/2009 9:33:36 PM

I babysat for an awesome family once. They're soooo nice and their kid is great, goes to bed and stuff with no trouble. I got $25 dollars for babysitting from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. And the kid went to bed at 8 so I basically watched T.V. for three hours...

by turtles_in_africa on 12/22/2009 9:31:51 PM

Need some help with sitting? Comment on my profile and I will (hopefullySmile) get back to you within 2 or 3 days. Thanks!!

by pointeprincess on 12/14/2009 4:17:41 PM