10 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

11 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

12 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

Secrets of the Babysitting Pros

Wanna be a standout in the babysitting pool? Find out ways to up the zeros in the piggy bank? Check out GL’s guide to be becoming a pro in just 7 easy steps. Piece of cake!

i really want to baby sit, but i only turn 12 in september!
im worried people will think im 2 young.also, my mom doesnt think i should. what should i do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Helen S.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 7/10/2012 5:28:17 PM

I'm 11 i'll be 12 in September am I old enough to babysit thank ya

by jojo79556 on 6/29/2011 5:27:29 AM

im thinking about it

by liah11 on 10/3/2010 2:38:58 PM

MOD MOD I am help wat kids for my churchs MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) any tips to keep the tot happy i already know singing so any other ideas??

Hey chica, I would just give them attention and play with them! Smile

Becca G.

by Angel07 on 9/12/2010 6:41:10 PM

I want to babysit but I watch my sis most of the time and my parents say i can get more jobs once I take a course but thy dont let me sign up for the course.

by supersie on 8/23/2010 5:27:43 PM

this is really helpful.

people always need baby sitters.

by hellokittylove on 7/28/2010 3:05:32 PM

thanks so much for this it is so helpful!!!

by asiabee on 7/25/2010 11:28:14 PM

Ok so I did have the chance to take the babysitting course, but my mom said I didn't need it because she says i'm mature for my age. And now I'm babysitting for people now, i'm 13 and a half, I already know how to do CPR, what to do in a fire, tornado, etc. Do I still need to take the course? I took swimming lessons so I learned CPR and know how to do it. What do I do?

Hey girl, I don't think you need to. If you're reliable, neighbors will hire you with or without the course. It's your experience that really matters.

Alyssa B.

by YAMLILYSluva17 on 7/19/2010 9:54:36 PM

ok so i need some babysittin gbuisness but im nott comfortable putting my phone # or email on a poster in public and im not part of a churc so i can tdo that and my family doesnt kno very many kids that live near by and none of my friends really have buisness either so do you have any tips on getting business??? thnx mod

Hey girlie, You can ask to babysit relatives, younger siblings of friends, or neighbors, and ask them to spread the word to their friends that you're available for babysitting.
Alissa S.

by blahhgirl on 7/19/2010 3:08:27 PM

I babysit for my next door neighbors and they never want to play the same game so I come up with games. They really look up to me so they always ask me to come over and play in their pool so if and when I do I always try to act responsible and solve any problems before they go to their mom so I look good and that they may hire me more often.

by ambersgirl on 7/19/2010 9:51:43 AM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Bump Up Your Babysitting Biz

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!