5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

I. CLAIM. NICK. JONAS. HE. IS. MINE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only went to the Hannah Montana concert b/c thet were there. Ahhhh, big screen with Nick's face on it...in the same (ginormous) room as tthem! HOT!!!!!

by polkadotz97 on 5/3/2009 1:02:05 PM

i love these boys more than i should. wait, is that possiable? lol

comment my profile!

by irishdancingfool17 on 1/24/2009 6:17:49 PM

ILYSFMM JONAS BrotHErs!! NICK I love you soo much! Yumna ,tell her that too.. and ofcourse Joe and Kevin! Nick,im just telling ...
ILYSFMM <3>3>3<3<3
Mwaaaaaaaaa .......NIck 4 evaaa

by Kik on 11/25/2008 12:44:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok...I have posted this a bunch of times and no one responed sooo please respond this time. I am getting kinda mad. I order a GL magazine almost a year ago and I havent got it yet. My friend who also ordered GL mag. already got her's a long time ago. Where is mine! Please tell me what is up cuz i am freaking out here! THNX a bunch

Hey girl, if you actually have a subscription and paid for it, then you should be getting it. Call our offices and find out whats up. xoxo JANA

by cowgirl179 on 8/12/2008 7:39:34 PM

Yeah that rumor of him and selena is sooo fake...all of them are single. (not kiddin')

by cowgirl179 on 8/12/2008 7:35:03 PM

I am so in love with them. I wish i could marry Joe!!! : )

by xxmrsjonasxx on 8/12/2008 12:31:05 PM

i LOVVVVVVVE the jonas brothers joe and nick are hot but kevin is just a copycat and all of my friends agree. like u no how nick has his hair like poofyish?? well kevin had his hair like tht once and then he copyed joe!!!!!!!

by Victoryismine22 on 8/12/2008 11:30:50 AM

I HAVE OJD ALL THE WAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOO OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEDDDDD
I <33333333333333333333 NICK JONAS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU ROCKKKKKK WE HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITYYYYYY~
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

by GeM&C on 8/11/2008 3:46:58 PM

I love the Jonas Brothers did you know that they have a tv show coming out this Fall!!!!!!!!

by Cutiepie445 on 8/9/2008 2:13:26 PM

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE NICK JONAS SO MUCH THAT EVEN WHEN I SEE HIM ON TV I DREAM ABOUT HIM ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!AND PLUS MY BFF'S MOM TOLD ME THAT THEY TO NICK'S HOUSE AND SHE HAD REALLY STIFF FACE GOIN ON AND JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE U NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,THE REAL FUTURE MRS. NICK JONAS!

by kaydra98 on 8/8/2008 10:35:45 PM