1 HOURS AGO *SO* impressed! RT @riekerr5: @girlslifemag I DREW @rydelR5 pic.twitter.com/cSecbfvORu

2 HOURS AGO The ten worst things a dude can say to a girl: http://t.co/psObMxqh0e #rude #noiamnotonmyperiod #thankyouverymuch

4 HOURS AGO YAY! :) RT @ssydneytaylor: Had a blast seeing and meeting so many empowering and go-getting young girls at the #GLRockYourLife event today!

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

----------------MrsNickJonas4ever----------------
SERIOUSLY..... GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean they're okay and all but yall need to go see a doctor!!

by girscouts2664 on 8/8/2008 7:40:04 PM

FUTURE MS.NICK JONAS

by dreamerbelle on 8/7/2008 5:54:25 PM

BUSH LIKES THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!
*rolls on the floor laughing until faints then gets up and runs to the bathroom with hand over mouth*
wow. Wow. WOW.
riiiiiiggghhhhhtttttt........
okay i know A LOT of girls love them. it's like beatlemania all over agian, right?
except jonasmania.
X(
i still beleive real rock is somewhere out there *shades eyes and looks at horizon*
hidden under all this jonas-yuck.

by onlyrocknroll on 8/7/2008 5:10:25 PM

I AM ON THE SCHOOL LOBRARY COMPUTER!!!!!111111 LIBARY AIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE JOBROS! MY WALL ARE COVERED WITH POSTERS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAK OUT EVERYTIE I SEE THEM ON T.V. OR HEAR THEM ON THE RADIO!!1 I LOVE NICK!!!!!!!!!!

by jonasbrocrazy13 on 8/7/2008 1:36:32 PM

omj! I love the Jonas Brothers! I have MAJOR OJD! I have even made a scrapbook of them! SO IF NICK JOE OR KEVIN ARE READING THIS - I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR PERSONALITIES! with love,
abby

by nickismysweetart on 8/6/2008 10:39:30 PM

omg you guys... joe is SO mine.

then again there's a five-year age difference... i guess i could settle for nick. Laughing

by Princess Alexa on 8/6/2008 6:15:17 PM

i love Joe Jonas. he is the hottest one out of them. but i am obessed with them too, i have postors and magazings about them<3. lovee you jonas brothers!!

by jaclyn_gee on 8/6/2008 10:41:28 AM

dancey94~

you didnt know that nick had diabetes? he's had it since the band got started.

by country*music*lover on 8/6/2008 10:13:13 AM

swimmergrl74~

they do have a fan club site. the easiest way i kno to get to it is google Jonas Brothers official fan club, it should be the first link.

ciao!

by country*music*lover on 8/6/2008 10:12:01 AM

wasnt this in the magazine?

by Taylor Marie on 8/6/2008 12:13:11 AM