3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

dancey94-
you live in wisconsin? omg me too! i assume you went to the milwaukee concert? I wanted to go SOOOO BAD but my parents wouldn't let my bff and me go w/out a parent and nobody's parent wanted to go... 2 of our older friends were going but they're 17 so they didn't trust them. gah. but it sounded amazing! is it true that nick cried? oh, another question. do they lipsync? me & my bff were watching a live concert on dvd and they sounded so amazing we just couldn't help but wonder... they sounded just like the cd!

by sunshine...the.great.escape on 8/5/2008 12:46:38 PM

This was an article in the mag.

by sunshine...the.great.escape on 8/5/2008 12:41:15 PM

OMJ! I totally love the Jonas Brothers. They're music is amazing, I loved Camp Rock, and they are completely adorable. Amazing! I LOVE the Jonas Brothers!

by summerlovee93 on 8/5/2008 12:03:44 PM

hey i'll fight ne 1 4 joe!!!!! Did u guyz see him at the Teen Choice Awards???? HOTT!!!!!

by dancerkristen on 8/5/2008 10:45:05 AM

hEY i recently went to their concert and it was AMAZINGLY HOT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON. Even if I was on the lawn, it was sooooooooooooooooooo cool! I was a little dissapionted, though cuz they didn't sing any of their old ones like mandy,inseprable, or what i go to school for Frown
but they were still AWESOME! and HOT! One of these days, when i'm as famous as them ( which i will be) im going to marry (ok, at least date) nick jonas!;)

by StarryEyedGirl on 8/5/2008 10:35:46 AM

Their music is okay. I like "Burning Up." And I'll admit, Nick and Joe are HOTT, but Nick's hotter than Joe. I would'nt say their music is amazing, but I would probably just go to one of their concerts because I would want to stare at them all night. Laughing You know what I mean...

by squeeners on 8/5/2008 10:29:17 AM

i luv the jonas bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutesygirl on 8/5/2008 10:23:19 AM

man...I wish I could live my dream!
lol

by sarah93marie on 8/5/2008 12:12:46 AM

this is for nick. Hey. Whats up?

by fabsam484 on 8/4/2008 11:12:11 PM

OMJ!! they are amazing!! all of them are totally down to earth and funny. me and my friend are trying to make another phrase that stands for jonas. so far we have..

J-Just
O-Original
N-Nerds
A-At
S-Sea

Yea we don't really get it but thats what we came up with so its good lol.

by ♥SpongeBob-Hottie♥ on 8/4/2008 10:26:39 PM