2 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

2 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

uhh wow. im just...wow. i mean everyong i nthis blog is practically screaming! um anyhoo...these guys seems like nice guys. one of my friends luvs them! and i say"hey. theyre regualr people. they put their pants on one leg at a time." and shes like"theyre not regualr people! theyre the jonas brothers!!!" but i must say im not such a big fan. theres nothing i like and nothing i dont like. yes that makes sense too. but i would have to be honest...if i ever met them i would be a bit nervous.

by lucky charms on 8/4/2008 9:24:44 PM

OMG girls, guess what I am going to a JB concert with my friend on August 6, I can't wait!!!!!

by laxqueen16 on 8/4/2008 9:23:18 PM

i have to confess that i love the jonas brothers. =P i made an oath to myself that i will go to a jonas brothers concert before i die! and MrsNickJonas4ever.... you're hilarious. xD

by mackenzie♥ on 8/4/2008 9:16:42 PM

HEY GIRLZ!!!!

OMG! I live in Wisconsin...and I saw the Jonas Brothers,  !!!!!!!! I went with my cuz Kylie and we made a huge poster that said "WE HEART NICK AND JOE!" (No offense to Kevin... Laughing) Well we made this poster with this SUPER sticky gooey sparkly blue glue paint...the problem was, when we had to leave....it wasn't dry!! So my Cousin and i went in the bathroom and used the blow dryer for an HOUR to dry it!! LOLZ!

THE CONCERT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They sang all their songs and had flames and smoke and when nick played the drums water flew everywhere!!! THey had squirt guns that sprayed foam into the audience!!!

Well after they sang Burning up....Joe asked everyone to hold up there signs...and then he flicked his hair, smiled, and read my sign!!!!!!!
It was so amazing!!!!
They were so cute, it was really hot out there, and they were all soaking wet and sweaty!! There outfits were so fashionable, and they were even more amazing in person!!

Demi Lovato opened fot the concert, and when she finished we had to wait half an hour for the JB's to come out...but they played vidoes of them...and GUESS WHAT???!! Nick is diabetic! It was so sad....he has this little thing under his shirt that regulates his sugar, and he lifted his shirt up and you got to see a glimpse of him with his shirt up and everyone screamed!!! :-D ! But it was really emotional becuase nick sang this new song that he wrote! and he had a white tuxedo and sang on a white piano, just him, singing, and the pretty white piano, and a light breeze on a july night, and eveyrone had blue and white glowsticks and they swayed there arms! It was so beautiful...I cried!!!

I just wanted to share this with all of you girls...becuase I know how you all love them so much!!!!! If you want u can post another comment about my exprerience i'd love to chat with u galz!
XOXO peace! ~Break Dance, not hearts~

by dancey94 on 8/4/2008 9:05:42 PM

Omg I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!! Smile

by Hannahqueen on 8/4/2008 9:02:44 PM

Awesome.Just awesome!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (.:

by bluestripedsocks on 8/4/2008 8:48:49 PM

hey when exaclty wiil the next issue be out

by alwayshisbaby on 8/4/2008 8:34:47 PM

Hey MrsNickJonas4ever,
cause u know so much about the Jonas brothers, do they have a fan club. if so what is the website. and do they visit LA a lot u know like to film and stuff
thanks <3 Nick Jonas

by swimmergrl74 on 8/4/2008 8:33:12 PM

***MOD****
hey,ummm i was just wondering...i know that you get an email if you win a prize, but when should you expect the email? like the day it ends, or the day after, or at the end of the week? i was just wondering...thanks!!!

AHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH JOE AND NICK BUT I LOVE KEVIN!!!!!!!! (there IS a difference, i swear!!!) i'm going to the aug. 19th VA BEACH concert...SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! can i get an amen??? haha....check out ma profile!!! oh, and btw, when the boyz say what they like in a girl, i would probably be nick or joe...because i am sooooo NOT laid back!!!!! i am like one of those weirdo wind up toys....i went like totally 5 days without sleep....and i STILL talked faster than ever!!!! looooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry kevin.....dewd, i am like sooo hyper right nooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by jobros4president on 8/4/2008 8:32:55 PM

i love joe and kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by miley8001 on 8/4/2008 8:28:36 PM