1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

i luv the Jonas brothers! (especially Joe)

by mikira on 8/4/2008 8:08:45 PM

if i renewed my subscrition last wekk how long will it take 2 start getting the magizens again

Hey babes it will probably take a week to process but you probably wont get a mag until the new issue comes out. xoxo JANA

by alwayshisbaby on 8/4/2008 8:01:29 PM

omg the jonas brothers are so like ahhhhhhhhh!! my friend/neighbor is so overly obsessive she totally has jbod like her walls are 100% covered with posters and its not even funny its really kind of scary but jonas brothers keep on rocking!

by andrea_smiles_forever on 8/4/2008 7:57:22 PM

nick is so cute. I think that they are good people

by kassiebug on 8/4/2008 7:55:28 PM

haha nicks best line ever sounds just like somthing i'd say haha.

by myliemae on 8/4/2008 7:55:26 PM

hey guys?
ya know whats soooo awesome!!!??? I just heard burning up on 93.3 and i called all of my besties and we all started screaming and we were blasting Burning Up...but then it eneded. But then we all got out our ipods and rocked out that way!! How awesome is that??!!

Ya wana know what else is awesome? when i marry nick jonas...yeah its gona happen...you better belive it. anywho, we are going to get married at disneyworld in front of everyone. like people will have to pay to see us get married. now proubly not that. But we are going to get married at disneyland and me and nickie wickie poo are going to be married by mickey mouse!! AHH! ok. im going top have a conderella dress. and its going to be the wedding of the century.

ok. and guess what else? My friend her aunt is the jonas brothers massuse, and she was telling them about my friend. and my friend told her aunt about me and how much i love nick and how i call my slef "mrs nick jonas" and hes like "cool!!" when she told me that i just about cried. but my friend is going to get 4 VIP passes and Meet and Greets and all of that junk so me, her, my bff, and her aunt are all going to go and meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! ok. i think im done.

ok. last thing...i think. unless i think of something else to tell you guys. ok. well. nick is hott. CAN YOU BELIVE THAT!??! hey, you guys. im really sorry. its really hott and im starting to get really wierd. im just going to get off now.

PS in case yout hink im some kind of jb stalker...im not. i just love nick...and i know nick love me too!!

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:53:28 PM

miley is so lucky to work with the jones brothers. nick is so cute I can see them

by kassiebug on 8/4/2008 7:53:23 PM

OMG!! My friends wrote down the lyrics for Burning Up, and I have the whole song memorized!! I love that song!!!

Which Jonas Brother is you guys' favorite??

by FutbolChica on 8/4/2008 7:52:15 PM

aaaawwwww!

by myliemae on 8/4/2008 7:52:14 PM

I like their new song Burnin' Up.

by kat107 on 8/4/2008 7:52:11 PM