15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

16 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

17 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

i love joe jonas!

by cheerleader2123 on 8/4/2008 7:49:26 PM

they're pretty cool, I liked camp rock

by kat107 on 8/4/2008 7:49:17 PM

I love them soooo much!!! I went to there july 14th concert where they filmed there movie and Taylor Swift was there!!! I about died i love her and jb soooo much!! joe and nick are soooo hotttt!!

by tori5394 on 8/4/2008 7:46:50 PM

that picof nick is so amazing. I would love to have that hanging on my wall!

by actressgirl55 on 8/4/2008 7:46:02 PM

1st comment????
wow the jonas brothers sound like really sensitive people. i think that if the jonas brothers lived near me that Nick and i would have a lot in common.B/c i am a confident, caring and encouraging person. Nick, Joe and Kevin all sound very sweet.
Too bad they don't live in MB, California.
I <3 Nick jonas, and Joe and Kevin

by swimmergrl74 on 8/4/2008 7:44:30 PM

OMJ im sorry i cant stay off this blog! Its just so hott. I should say...they are just so hott. Smile. ahhh!!! Im sorry. I just love them sooooo much. I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE NNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Im sorry im just going to leave now (hopefully) ok. i love love love nick. ok. im done.....no im not. AHHH!! im done.

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:44:27 PM

i have a friend who is OBSESED!! with the JOnas brothers especially Nick. Thats all she talks about, she screams her head off when she hears one of their songs. She had a mojor cass of JBOD.

by soccer girl210 on 8/4/2008 7:44:06 PM

They Rocckkk Laughing I ♥ Them!

by xoLovinLife on 8/4/2008 7:39:44 PM

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! JONAS BROTHERS ROCK MY WORLD!! Nick and Joe are so hott....ahh! i dont have words to describe my obsession besides...obbessed. lol. But the best day of my life was when i got to be in the jb 3D movie, and went to the July 14 concert where me and Nick were breathing the same air. ahhh. I 100% have OJD and Im thankfull there is no cure for it!!
Peace, <3, and Jonas!!

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:39:32 PM

The Jonas Brothers are sooo cute! Especially JOE! HOTTIEEEE!!!!!!!

by Crusher on 8/4/2008 7:38:13 PM