7 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

11 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

12 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Interview with the JoBros: Ready to rock

The Jonas Bros open up on love, life and their biggest year yet.

I. CLAIM. NICK. JONAS. HE. IS. MINE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only went to the Hannah Montana concert b/c thet were there. Ahhhh, big screen with Nick's face on it...in the same (ginormous) room as tthem! HOT!!!!!

by polkadotz97 on 5/3/2009 1:02:05 PM

i love these boys more than i should. wait, is that possiable? lol

comment my profile!

by irishdancingfool17 on 1/24/2009 6:17:49 PM

ILYSFMM JONAS BrotHErs!! NICK I love you soo much! Yumna ,tell her that too.. and ofcourse Joe and Kevin! Nick,im just telling ...
ILYSFMM <3>3>3<3<3
Mwaaaaaaaaa .......NIck 4 evaaa

by Kik on 11/25/2008 12:44:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok...I have posted this a bunch of times and no one responed sooo please respond this time. I am getting kinda mad. I order a GL magazine almost a year ago and I havent got it yet. My friend who also ordered GL mag. already got her's a long time ago. Where is mine! Please tell me what is up cuz i am freaking out here! THNX a bunch

Hey girl, if you actually have a subscription and paid for it, then you should be getting it. Call our offices and find out whats up. xoxo JANA

by cowgirl179 on 8/12/2008 7:39:34 PM

Yeah that rumor of him and selena is sooo fake...all of them are single. (not kiddin')

by cowgirl179 on 8/12/2008 7:35:03 PM

I am so in love with them. I wish i could marry Joe!!! : )

by xxmrsjonasxx on 8/12/2008 12:31:05 PM

i LOVVVVVVVE the jonas brothers joe and nick are hot but kevin is just a copycat and all of my friends agree. like u no how nick has his hair like poofyish?? well kevin had his hair like tht once and then he copyed joe!!!!!!!

by Victoryismine22 on 8/12/2008 11:30:50 AM

I HAVE OJD ALL THE WAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOO OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEDDDDD
I <33333333333333333333 NICK JONAS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU ROCKKKKKK WE HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITYYYYYY~
!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

by GeM&C on 8/11/2008 3:46:58 PM

I love the Jonas Brothers did you know that they have a tv show coming out this Fall!!!!!!!!

by Cutiepie445 on 8/9/2008 2:13:26 PM

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE NICK JONAS SO MUCH THAT EVEN WHEN I SEE HIM ON TV I DREAM ABOUT HIM ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!AND PLUS MY BFF'S MOM TOLD ME THAT THEY TO NICK'S HOUSE AND SHE HAD REALLY STIFF FACE GOIN ON AND JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE U NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,THE REAL FUTURE MRS. NICK JONAS!

by kaydra98 on 8/8/2008 10:35:45 PM

----------------MrsNickJonas4ever----------------
SERIOUSLY..... GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean they're okay and all but yall need to go see a doctor!!

by girscouts2664 on 8/8/2008 7:40:04 PM

FUTURE MS.NICK JONAS

by dreamerbelle on 8/7/2008 5:54:25 PM

BUSH LIKES THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!
*rolls on the floor laughing until faints then gets up and runs to the bathroom with hand over mouth*
wow. Wow. WOW.
riiiiiiggghhhhhtttttt........
okay i know A LOT of girls love them. it's like beatlemania all over agian, right?
except jonasmania.
X(
i still beleive real rock is somewhere out there *shades eyes and looks at horizon*
hidden under all this jonas-yuck.

by onlyrocknroll on 8/7/2008 5:10:25 PM

I AM ON THE SCHOOL LOBRARY COMPUTER!!!!!111111 LIBARY AIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE JOBROS! MY WALL ARE COVERED WITH POSTERS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAK OUT EVERYTIE I SEE THEM ON T.V. OR HEAR THEM ON THE RADIO!!1 I LOVE NICK!!!!!!!!!!

by jonasbrocrazy13 on 8/7/2008 1:36:32 PM

omj! I love the Jonas Brothers! I have MAJOR OJD! I have even made a scrapbook of them! SO IF NICK JOE OR KEVIN ARE READING THIS - I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR PERSONALITIES! with love,
abby

by nickismysweetart on 8/6/2008 10:39:30 PM

omg you guys... joe is SO mine.

then again there's a five-year age difference... i guess i could settle for nick. Laughing

by Princess Alexa on 8/6/2008 6:15:17 PM

i love Joe Jonas. he is the hottest one out of them. but i am obessed with them too, i have postors and magazings about them<3. lovee you jonas brothers!!

by jaclyn_gee on 8/6/2008 10:41:28 AM

dancey94~

you didnt know that nick had diabetes? he's had it since the band got started.

by country*music*lover on 8/6/2008 10:13:13 AM

swimmergrl74~

they do have a fan club site. the easiest way i kno to get to it is google Jonas Brothers official fan club, it should be the first link.

ciao!

by country*music*lover on 8/6/2008 10:12:01 AM

wasnt this in the magazine?

by Taylor Marie on 8/6/2008 12:13:11 AM

YOO!!! I LOVEEE THE JONAS BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPICALLY JOE! AND IM GONNA MARRY HIM!
Mrs.NickJonas---
thatsss so cool and im jelousss :] lol well have funn!! tell them i say hii!! amd tell them to visit! lol!!!!!!!!!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 8/5/2008 7:49:00 PM

Wow Nick Jonas is diabetic ): how sad. and now it is said that he is going out with Selena Gomez?
anyone else heard that???????????????????

by swimmergrl74 on 8/5/2008 6:53:36 PM

sunshine the great escape:

yeah wisconsin rocks! not really lol but it's cool to know u live here too! where do u live? like roughly do u live near milwaukee too?? Um yeah nick cried or teared up!!!!!!! and noooooo they didn NOT lip sync!!!! THEY are just NATURALLY so good that they don't need to ! they sounded almost better live than on their cd! that means they must not re-mix their voices barely at all! wow...i love them.... If i could marry both NICK and JOE I would..... XD XD *stares starry eyed* WEll peace!!!

*break dance not hearts*
xoxoxXO

by dancey94 on 8/5/2008 6:44:06 PM

oh my jonas i love them if anyone has like tickets they could give me i would love them 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

by HannahX5 on 8/5/2008 5:48:36 PM

i love the jonas brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait 4 their new cd 2 come out im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kellachocolate737 on 8/5/2008 5:32:54 PM

OMJ!!!!!!!!!! I LUV NICK JONAS! Keep livin' the dream u guys!

by katie43 on 8/5/2008 4:26:38 PM

Nick is by bf...not jokin'!!!!! lol! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCute!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D He makes me all smiley!!! lol!!

by cowgirl179 on 8/5/2008 4:11:52 PM

OMG!!!! nick is such a sweet heart and Joe is hilarious and Kevin is such a sweetie!!!! but they r all so nice but i love their music cant wait for the new album its going to rock!!! i wish i could be like them and live the dream 2 cause it seems awesome and i love to sing but anyways i think they r awesome!!!!

by love2sing13 on 8/5/2008 2:37:21 PM

Kevin is under-apree-she-ated!!!!

by cjlizzy on 8/5/2008 1:31:19 PM

I LOVE NICK I LOVE NICK L LOVE NICK 1000000000 X OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cjlizzy on 8/5/2008 1:29:10 PM

dancey94-
you live in wisconsin? omg me too! i assume you went to the milwaukee concert? I wanted to go SOOOO BAD but my parents wouldn't let my bff and me go w/out a parent and nobody's parent wanted to go... 2 of our older friends were going but they're 17 so they didn't trust them. gah. but it sounded amazing! is it true that nick cried? oh, another question. do they lipsync? me & my bff were watching a live concert on dvd and they sounded so amazing we just couldn't help but wonder... they sounded just like the cd!

by sunshine...the.great.escape on 8/5/2008 12:46:38 PM

This was an article in the mag.

by sunshine...the.great.escape on 8/5/2008 12:41:15 PM

OMJ! I totally love the Jonas Brothers. They're music is amazing, I loved Camp Rock, and they are completely adorable. Amazing! I LOVE the Jonas Brothers!

by summerlovee93 on 8/5/2008 12:03:44 PM

hey i'll fight ne 1 4 joe!!!!! Did u guyz see him at the Teen Choice Awards???? HOTT!!!!!

by dancerkristen on 8/5/2008 10:45:05 AM

hEY i recently went to their concert and it was AMAZINGLY HOT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON. Even if I was on the lawn, it was sooooooooooooooooooo cool! I was a little dissapionted, though cuz they didn't sing any of their old ones like mandy,inseprable, or what i go to school for Frown
but they were still AWESOME! and HOT! One of these days, when i'm as famous as them ( which i will be) im going to marry (ok, at least date) nick jonas!;)

by StarryEyedGirl on 8/5/2008 10:35:46 AM

Their music is okay. I like "Burning Up." And I'll admit, Nick and Joe are HOTT, but Nick's hotter than Joe. I would'nt say their music is amazing, but I would probably just go to one of their concerts because I would want to stare at them all night. Laughing You know what I mean...

by squeeners on 8/5/2008 10:29:17 AM

i luv the jonas bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutesygirl on 8/5/2008 10:23:19 AM

man...I wish I could live my dream!
lol

by sarah93marie on 8/5/2008 12:12:46 AM

this is for nick. Hey. Whats up?

by fabsam484 on 8/4/2008 11:12:11 PM

OMJ!! they are amazing!! all of them are totally down to earth and funny. me and my friend are trying to make another phrase that stands for jonas. so far we have..

J-Just
O-Original
N-Nerds
A-At
S-Sea

Yea we don't really get it but thats what we came up with so its good lol.

by ♥SpongeBob-Hottie♥ on 8/4/2008 10:26:39 PM

uhh wow. im just...wow. i mean everyong i nthis blog is practically screaming! um anyhoo...these guys seems like nice guys. one of my friends luvs them! and i say"hey. theyre regualr people. they put their pants on one leg at a time." and shes like"theyre not regualr people! theyre the jonas brothers!!!" but i must say im not such a big fan. theres nothing i like and nothing i dont like. yes that makes sense too. but i would have to be honest...if i ever met them i would be a bit nervous.

by lucky charms on 8/4/2008 9:24:44 PM

OMG girls, guess what I am going to a JB concert with my friend on August 6, I can't wait!!!!!

by laxqueen16 on 8/4/2008 9:23:18 PM

i have to confess that i love the jonas brothers. =P i made an oath to myself that i will go to a jonas brothers concert before i die! and MrsNickJonas4ever.... you're hilarious. xD

by mackenzie♥ on 8/4/2008 9:16:42 PM

HEY GIRLZ!!!!

OMG! I live in Wisconsin...and I saw the Jonas Brothers,  !!!!!!!! I went with my cuz Kylie and we made a huge poster that said "WE HEART NICK AND JOE!" (No offense to Kevin... Laughing) Well we made this poster with this SUPER sticky gooey sparkly blue glue paint...the problem was, when we had to leave....it wasn't dry!! So my Cousin and i went in the bathroom and used the blow dryer for an HOUR to dry it!! LOLZ!

THE CONCERT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They sang all their songs and had flames and smoke and when nick played the drums water flew everywhere!!! THey had squirt guns that sprayed foam into the audience!!!

Well after they sang Burning up....Joe asked everyone to hold up there signs...and then he flicked his hair, smiled, and read my sign!!!!!!!
It was so amazing!!!!
They were so cute, it was really hot out there, and they were all soaking wet and sweaty!! There outfits were so fashionable, and they were even more amazing in person!!

Demi Lovato opened fot the concert, and when she finished we had to wait half an hour for the JB's to come out...but they played vidoes of them...and GUESS WHAT???!! Nick is diabetic! It was so sad....he has this little thing under his shirt that regulates his sugar, and he lifted his shirt up and you got to see a glimpse of him with his shirt up and everyone screamed!!! :-D ! But it was really emotional becuase nick sang this new song that he wrote! and he had a white tuxedo and sang on a white piano, just him, singing, and the pretty white piano, and a light breeze on a july night, and eveyrone had blue and white glowsticks and they swayed there arms! It was so beautiful...I cried!!!

I just wanted to share this with all of you girls...becuase I know how you all love them so much!!!!! If you want u can post another comment about my exprerience i'd love to chat with u galz!
XOXO peace! ~Break Dance, not hearts~

by dancey94 on 8/4/2008 9:05:42 PM

Omg I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!! Smile

by Hannahqueen on 8/4/2008 9:02:44 PM

Awesome.Just awesome!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (.:

by bluestripedsocks on 8/4/2008 8:48:49 PM

hey when exaclty wiil the next issue be out

by alwayshisbaby on 8/4/2008 8:34:47 PM

Hey MrsNickJonas4ever,
cause u know so much about the Jonas brothers, do they have a fan club. if so what is the website. and do they visit LA a lot u know like to film and stuff
thanks <3 Nick Jonas

by swimmergrl74 on 8/4/2008 8:33:12 PM

***MOD****
hey,ummm i was just wondering...i know that you get an email if you win a prize, but when should you expect the email? like the day it ends, or the day after, or at the end of the week? i was just wondering...thanks!!!

AHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH JOE AND NICK BUT I LOVE KEVIN!!!!!!!! (there IS a difference, i swear!!!) i'm going to the aug. 19th VA BEACH concert...SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! can i get an amen??? haha....check out ma profile!!! oh, and btw, when the boyz say what they like in a girl, i would probably be nick or joe...because i am sooooo NOT laid back!!!!! i am like one of those weirdo wind up toys....i went like totally 5 days without sleep....and i STILL talked faster than ever!!!! looooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry kevin.....dewd, i am like sooo hyper right nooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by jobros4president on 8/4/2008 8:32:55 PM

i love joe and kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by miley8001 on 8/4/2008 8:28:36 PM

i luv the Jonas brothers! (especially Joe)

by mikira on 8/4/2008 8:08:45 PM

if i renewed my subscrition last wekk how long will it take 2 start getting the magizens again

Hey babes it will probably take a week to process but you probably wont get a mag until the new issue comes out. xoxo JANA

by alwayshisbaby on 8/4/2008 8:01:29 PM

omg the jonas brothers are so like ahhhhhhhhh!! my friend/neighbor is so overly obsessive she totally has jbod like her walls are 100% covered with posters and its not even funny its really kind of scary but jonas brothers keep on rocking!

by andrea_smiles_forever on 8/4/2008 7:57:22 PM

nick is so cute. I think that they are good people

by kassiebug on 8/4/2008 7:55:28 PM

haha nicks best line ever sounds just like somthing i'd say haha.

by myliemae on 8/4/2008 7:55:26 PM

hey guys?
ya know whats soooo awesome!!!??? I just heard burning up on 93.3 and i called all of my besties and we all started screaming and we were blasting Burning Up...but then it eneded. But then we all got out our ipods and rocked out that way!! How awesome is that??!!

Ya wana know what else is awesome? when i marry nick jonas...yeah its gona happen...you better belive it. anywho, we are going to get married at disneyworld in front of everyone. like people will have to pay to see us get married. now proubly not that. But we are going to get married at disneyland and me and nickie wickie poo are going to be married by mickey mouse!! AHH! ok. im going top have a conderella dress. and its going to be the wedding of the century.

ok. and guess what else? My friend her aunt is the jonas brothers massuse, and she was telling them about my friend. and my friend told her aunt about me and how much i love nick and how i call my slef "mrs nick jonas" and hes like "cool!!" when she told me that i just about cried. but my friend is going to get 4 VIP passes and Meet and Greets and all of that junk so me, her, my bff, and her aunt are all going to go and meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! ok. i think im done.

ok. last thing...i think. unless i think of something else to tell you guys. ok. well. nick is hott. CAN YOU BELIVE THAT!??! hey, you guys. im really sorry. its really hott and im starting to get really wierd. im just going to get off now.

PS in case yout hink im some kind of jb stalker...im not. i just love nick...and i know nick love me too!!

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:53:28 PM

miley is so lucky to work with the jones brothers. nick is so cute I can see them

by kassiebug on 8/4/2008 7:53:23 PM

OMG!! My friends wrote down the lyrics for Burning Up, and I have the whole song memorized!! I love that song!!!

Which Jonas Brother is you guys' favorite??

by FutbolChica on 8/4/2008 7:52:15 PM

aaaawwwww!

by myliemae on 8/4/2008 7:52:14 PM

I like their new song Burnin' Up.

by kat107 on 8/4/2008 7:52:11 PM

i love joe jonas!

by cheerleader2123 on 8/4/2008 7:49:26 PM

they're pretty cool, I liked camp rock

by kat107 on 8/4/2008 7:49:17 PM

I love them soooo much!!! I went to there july 14th concert where they filmed there movie and Taylor Swift was there!!! I about died i love her and jb soooo much!! joe and nick are soooo hotttt!!

by tori5394 on 8/4/2008 7:46:50 PM

that picof nick is so amazing. I would love to have that hanging on my wall!

by actressgirl55 on 8/4/2008 7:46:02 PM

1st comment????
wow the jonas brothers sound like really sensitive people. i think that if the jonas brothers lived near me that Nick and i would have a lot in common.B/c i am a confident, caring and encouraging person. Nick, Joe and Kevin all sound very sweet.
Too bad they don't live in MB, California.
I <3 Nick jonas, and Joe and Kevin

by swimmergrl74 on 8/4/2008 7:44:30 PM

OMJ im sorry i cant stay off this blog! Its just so hott. I should say...they are just so hott. Smile. ahhh!!! Im sorry. I just love them sooooo much. I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE NNNNIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Im sorry im just going to leave now (hopefully) ok. i love love love nick. ok. im done.....no im not. AHHH!! im done.

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:44:27 PM

i have a friend who is OBSESED!! with the JOnas brothers especially Nick. Thats all she talks about, she screams her head off when she hears one of their songs. She had a mojor cass of JBOD.

by soccer girl210 on 8/4/2008 7:44:06 PM

They Rocckkk Laughing I ♥ Them!

by xoLovinLife on 8/4/2008 7:39:44 PM

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! JONAS BROTHERS ROCK MY WORLD!! Nick and Joe are so hott....ahh! i dont have words to describe my obsession besides...obbessed. lol. But the best day of my life was when i got to be in the jb 3D movie, and went to the July 14 concert where me and Nick were breathing the same air. ahhh. I 100% have OJD and Im thankfull there is no cure for it!!
Peace, <3, and Jonas!!

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/4/2008 7:39:32 PM

The Jonas Brothers are sooo cute! Especially JOE! HOTTIEEEE!!!!!!!

by Crusher on 8/4/2008 7:38:13 PM

The part where they ask the three of them what girl they prefer, I would probably be with Kevin. Or Joe.

by squeeners on 8/4/2008 7:36:49 PM

yay! first comment?

I LOVE the jonas brothers. especially joe.

by sparkleputty22 on 8/4/2008 7:36:26 PM

i didnt even read this artical but I LOVE JOE JONAS!!! demi is so lucky! did u here that he said hat demi was his everything isnt that the sweetest thing ever!!!

by BB_rockerchic13 on 8/4/2008 7:33:53 PM