Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

10 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

11 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Never Been Kissed?

You haven’t had any sugar in your life yet? No worries—you will. According to the Dictionary of Sexuality, the average human being will spend two...

Hey Justine.Ross16, no worries you're not the only girl to feel like this. The thing to remember is that it's just kissing and there is no right or wrong way. When you're in the mood and comfortable with the one you're kissing everything will fall into place. You will find what works and doesn't. So tell your boyfriend you want to take it slow and want to make sure that first kiss is special for the both of you. When you feel it go for it girly! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
I posted this before but no one answered me:
My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost a year, and today he leaned in to kiss me, i havent had my first kiss yet so i was nervous and i didnt know how to so i pushed him away, well not like shoved but like a gentle push. Then he looked hurt and he didnt act like himself for the rest of the date. How do i explain to him that i want to take it slower. And if he does lean in to kiss again, (this might sound dumb) how do i kiss back.... Like what do i do? Thanks :p Lynae P.

by Justine.Ross16 on 8/8/2012 7:05:47 PM

by Justine.Ross16 on 8/8/2012 5:38:40 PM

MOD!! So, I've never EVER been kissed and I'm about to turn 17.... Me and my boyfriend have been going out for two years and he means the world to me. The problem? I REALLY want him to kiss me for my birthday, but he's a REALLY shy guy, I know he wants to kiss me and we tease about it all the time, but he's too shy to actually do it. I on the other hand, am not shy at all and have thought about just kissing him to make it easier, but I feel like this is really something he should start. I know it's the 21st century and all that, but I'm a cheesy romantic sap and I really want him to kiss me... Is that weird? Also, he said if I ever beat him at Call Of Duty he would give me a victory kiss... but I suck at Call Of Duty... and he's REALLY good... any ideas on how to improve? Thanks so much <3 Jaybird

Hey girl! Congrats on turing 17!! If you want your BF to give you a kiss on your birthday just tell him. Even though he is shy he is still a boy, and I am sure is dying to kiss you too. Just tell him straight forward what you want and see if he follows through. If not be bold and just go for it yourself. You may not think it is but it is very cute when a girl makes the first move.
Ana D.

by jaybird94 on 9/27/2011 2:42:00 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:33:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD i've never talked to my mom about boys ever, but now that i'm going into middle school i feel that i will end up going on a date or having a bf. i feel really embarrassed talking about it, and i don't know how to break the ice on this subject! when and where should i talk to my mom about this? i need advice! thanks Smile

Hey girlie, one day when you're alone with her just tell her about a boy that you might like. Or if it makes you really uncomfortable, you can save the talk for when you do have a boyfriend.
Lauren T.

by MusikRox1999 on 8/9/2011 12:11:35 AM

Mod!! This sounds really weird but are u supossed to kiss while chewing gum? Also i have a really tiny tounge that i can barely stick it out of my mouth. Would it be harder to french kiss?

Supposed to? No, but there's noting wrong if you do. I doubt you'd have an issue french kissing.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by luv798 on 6/14/2011 5:57:53 PM

My bestie almost kissed my BF right in front of me. They dated before, but he told me that he wasn't interested in her anymore. What should I do?
Thanks! Smile

Hey chica,

I would have a heart-to-heart with your bestie about why she almost did that. Tell her that her actions hurt you and you were upset by it. If she keeps flirting with him in the future or trying to make a move on him, you might want to reconsider your friendship with her. I don't think your BF was at any fault here, unless he was flirting with her or didn't push away when she tired to kiss him, but just keep an eye out for any behavior that would make you want to reconsider the relationship.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by 5lola123 on 5/27/2011 1:34:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so me and my boyfriend have went on a couple dates and I think he may want to kiss me. I would like to kiss him but i'm afraid i will be awful at it cuz i've never had my 1st kiss! I just worry that if we kiss and i mess it up, i worry he will think i'm weird or something..any advice??

Helen S.

by pinkguitar98 on 4/9/2011 3:29:45 PM

MOD!!
My boyfriend have been dating a year and five week and we still havnt kiss on the lips ive gotten two on the cheek, but i really want one on my lips and its kind of embarassing when people ask if we have kissed or not and we havnt. Last night he came over for like four hours and he puckered his lips twice but i didnt know what to do so i just started giggling, so what do i do if he does that again?? or do i just kiss him after school when were walking to our busses? or what im really confused on this...

If he puckers his lips kiss him! If youve been dating so long, it shouldnt be too awkward to kiss him Smile if you find a opportunity to do it take it! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kayla_013 on 3/6/2011 1:57:56 PM

they probably should've mentioned to make sure ur hands are clean before "kissing" your hand Foot I'm just a germ-o-phobic like that....

by engineer2be on 2/20/2011 10:52:00 PM