11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

Never Been Kissed?

You haven’t had any sugar in your life yet? No worries—you will. According to the Dictionary of Sexuality, the average human being will spend two...

My formal date is a bit shy, but we're super close friends.... and possibly more. do you think he'd be interested in a kiss?

I think he might be if you two are so close. See how the night goes. By the end of it im sure youll be able to tell if he wants to kiss you or not Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by diver_girl on 1/26/2011 9:23:23 PM

**MOD**
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 weeks now, (as of today!! <3) I really love him, and he's more than I could've ever asked for.
... I've been trying to take it slow- but know that the whole 'kissing' thing was going to come up sooner or later. Well, anyhow.. my bf was about to kiss me, but some of our friends came _THANK GOD! So, yes, the truth is I've never kissed someone before. And yes, I am confused!! Are you supposed to just let it happen? I'm really worried I'll screw it up.
I've read up on it, but I'm still now sure.
Any advice will help a ton...
thanks <3

Aww dont stress it! It will all work out. You should just let it happen and i guarantee it will be perfect Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by brook4368 on 12/15/2010 9:13:56 PM

My bf and I have been going out for 3 weeks (as of today!! <3).. I really love him, and he is more than I could ever ask for. We get along good, and we share a lot of interests.

The only problem, is, that my bf keeps on saying that he's going to kiss me. We've kissed each other on the cheek before. No biggie right?? Well, yea, not really.. except for the fact that I haven't kissed a guy in my life! I have a feeling my first is coming soon- and i'm really worried for some reason. Is there anything I should know? I heard that it 'just happens' but I'm still not sure..

by brook4368 on 12/15/2010 9:07:08 PM

i like this guy and ive found out that in his mind were just friends, how i found out was i used my friends facebook to talk to him (i hav my own 2), but that doesn't rlly slove my problem, i don't know if i were to ask him out that he would say yes or no... weve gone skating twice and it turned out great, and weve gone out together on halloween and that was great but i don't know if i should ask him.

by POPKORN on 12/6/2010 6:22:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
me n my bf hav kissed twice but we PLANED it n even worse we PLANED IT OVR TEXT! our whole relationship is practucally over text he asked me out over text he told me he loved me over text n he told me i was an amazing kisser oflver text n we plan when were gonna try n kiss over text do u think this is bad?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Bebi

Hey girl,

In order to have the best kind of relationship, you should also be able to talk in person and one the phone in addition to texting. Planning a kiss isn't horrible, but it's fun to have spontaneous kisses and it should be an expression of your feelings toward him rather than something that you plan ahead of time.

Vanessa J.

by defyingravity on 11/27/2010 10:56:37 AM

modmodmodmod
I've never been kissed, gone on a date, or even had a boyfriend. My moms says I can't date until I'm 18 (crazy!), and I feel like I won't get a date until then anyway. What do I do? Thanks

Hey girlie, if you're not allowed to have a boyfriend anyway then don't worry about it. You're beautiful and smart and eventually you'll find the right boy to go on a date with and kiss. Sometimes it just takes a while for that right boy to come along.

Lauren T.

by loveyoulongtime on 11/24/2010 9:41:59 PM

What if you went on a date and didn't know that he planned on kissing you? Then what? if you are scared would you back away...then slowly work into it or what?

by cutie135 on 11/16/2010 10:59:00 PM

hi! i have also never been kissed and one of my bff has already ahd like 5 kisses! i feel like im missing out theres also this boy and i really like him hes so great he makes me smaile and laugh but i feel like he only talks to me beacuse i have big boobs.i think he turned on me i was txtin him and he said (he misses me and im beautiful) but i also wasnt dating him at the time and it makes me cry because i want to get my first kiss and i kinda want it to be with him need help!!!!! im open to any comments!! plz help
-Bailee B

by bailee4498 on 11/14/2010 12:40:00 PM

I am 13 and in 7th grade, and just recently, my BGF had his first kiss with his girlfriend. That got me thinking, how many of my other buds have been smooched before? Turns out that almost all of 'em have, yet I haven't... I haven't even gone on a date let alone have a boyfriend. Does this mean I've been missing out? Do I need to get a move on? How???

by TippTopp on 11/13/2010 8:50:00 PM

K so I have been crushing on this guy and we talk and text all the time. He invited me over to hang out and we confessed that we liked one another. One thing led to another and we started to kiss. I have never been kissed while he has more experience, but we were laughing and having a great time. Now a few days later he has not spoken to me (we talked every day). What is going on with him? Please help.. Btw, Im not obsessed nor do i keep texting him, im waiting for him to contact me.. Frown
-Hanah L.