6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

10 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

11 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Never Been Kissed?

You haven’t had any sugar in your life yet? No worries—you will. According to the Dictionary of Sexuality, the average human being will spend two...

MOD MOD
Ok, so I need help quick. My BF and i have been going out for a while and well I want to kiss him. All his friends have told me several times he wants to kiss me but whenever we hang out he's so nervous and embarrassed it doesn't happen. Tomorrow we are going to a football game and I am hoping it will happen. So for the questions....How do I make him less nervous or embarrassed? How Can I get him to kiss me?

Hey girl, just talk to him really closely to his face, and just go for it. Even if its just a little peck at first, it will make him a little more comfortable with you. Go for it girl! =]

Lauren R.

by maxienpad on 9/16/2010 9:44:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! Hey how old is old enough to kiss someone???? Also how do you "caress" someone's lips???? Just curious! THX!!!!!!

Hey girl, I'm sure you've heard this before, but it really just depends!  The right time is when you're allowed to date, and you're with a guy you like and feel comfortable with.  You might like this article for more kissing tips:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx.

Marie H.

by greenbeans141 on 9/6/2010 1:44:38 PM

*MOD MOD MOD*
Okie so last thursday me and my boyfriend kissed for the first time. How can I hint that I want to kiss him aagain without being akward???
Thanks for the help! xoxoxo
Bree

Hey girl, you don't need to hint you can just get up and kiss him! That's the beauty of him being your boyfriend! You can kiss him whenever you want! =]
Lauren R.

by emogrl234 on 8/30/2010 6:59:16 PM

This is kind of a dumb question butI wanna be friends with guys without people thinking that i just want them to like me. How do i do it??

Hey! just don't be too flirty. Don't laugh when they're not funny, don't go out of your way to be around them just be friendly when they are around. Good luck!
Helen S.

by Luvablegurl12 on 8/28/2010 2:52:07 PM

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!!!!

I give great advice on Boys! Just post a question on my page, with the question and tons of details! And i will get back to you ASAP!

I can tell you if a boy likes you, if he's right for you, what he thinks of you, how to get him to like you, will you guys work and much much moree!

~Kimmi

by kimmistar95 on 8/22/2010 3:29:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush isn't in my homeroom or in any of my classes this year, our lockers are no where near each other, and he isn't a person who likes to communicate through technology (he hates Facebook, texting, talking on the phone, emailing, Iming). How do I get close to him?

Hey girlie, find out what he likes to do and do that with him sport, afterschool activity, hobby etc..
Paige T.

by purplewriter5 on 8/21/2010 10:55:36 PM

how do you hug someone shorter than you? My bf is about an inch and a half shorter and I want to hug him but not sure how? Thanks

Hey girl, you just hug him like he's your height =] Just put your arms around his neck.

lauren r.

by cgirl751 on 8/19/2010 8:01:11 PM

I have a crush on this guy but he's two years older than me and he's going to high school next year! My best friend is good friends with him and he's starting to become friends with all my other friends too, but he's never even said hi to me!!! How can I get him to notice me?!?!?!?

Helen S.

by teslagirl on 8/14/2010 3:12:37 PM

ok so i like the school i go to but none and i mean none i kid you not none of the guys like me even as friends exsept my ex were just friends but i really whant a bf and i have never been kissed its really weird because pretty much all of my friends have been kissed the whole year last year i spent with friends and never had a date to any dances what do i do????

Hey! Don't fret! You've got time! As for making some guy friends, branch out a little. Maybe take a couple of classes you've never tried before. If there's a new guy at school be one of the first ones to say hey and introduce yourself. Be creative! As for kissing, never feel like you have to because your friends did. You want your first kiss to be special and with the right guy! Just give it a little time and don't worry to much about it! Smile

Haley W.

by sweetypie on 8/10/2010 3:38:42 AM

Mod! haha ok this may sound really dumb but how do u flirt?

Hey girlie, first not a dumb question. You can hold his stare two seconds longer than you normally would you could also make subtle comments about you guys being together or you liking the way he smiles or laughs.
Paige T.