11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Never Been Kissed?

You haven’t had any sugar in your life yet? No worries—you will. According to the Dictionary of Sexuality, the average human being will spend two...

MOD MOD.
k so theres this really cute guy at my cottage and he said he really likes me. i am gonna bring my friend up this week and i asked her to ask him his feelings for me. im not allowed to date yet and im going into grade 10! when he replied to my friend he said that he really really likes me and wants to kiss me...if im not even allowed to daate, what should i do if he trys to kiss me ! should i try and kiss him back ? im not sure even HOW to kiss ! please help ! thank you !

Hey girlie,

You have to do what you feel is right! You wouldn't really want to kiss him, then have to break it to him that it can't go any further because you can't date, right? But then again, if he goes in for the kiss, it would be awkward to push him away and then tell him why. Personally, I would go with the flow and do what I feel in the situation. {That means never doing what you don't feel comfortable with - if thinking about kissing him gives you a weird feeling inside, you DON'T have to do it!} As for kissing itself, the best kisses are the ones that are natural and don't have too much thought/planning behind them. Read these tips and then just relax - let it happen naturally!

Lauren C.

by abdancer on 7/25/2010 2:43:53 PM

Hey Y'all! Smile

Need advice on guys, school or family? I'm the girl you want! Hit up my profile with Q's and I promise to get back to you within 48 hours. Emergency? Put ***** at the top. I'm great at giving advice and have plenty of experiences to share. HMU!

xoxo,
Kyra Smile

by nine_twelver803 on 7/20/2010 2:13:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi. ok so my bf and i have known each other for ever. (no joke. like since birth) we've been going out now for almost two weeks. the thing is, the relationship started over the summer, so we havent seen each other too much, but we txt ALL the time. it's so cool and natural txting him and not awkward at all. i'm afraid that when school starts up, it will be an awkward relationship in person? do u think so? and if so, how do i avoid it?

Hey girl, no I don't think so at all. I think it will be fine, just don't go into the school year thinking it will be awkward, then it won't be at all! And if it is awkward, it will only last a day or two until you warm up to each other again and it'll be back to normal. =]

Lauren r.

by diver_girl on 7/19/2010 7:31:39 PM

To all you Never-been-Kissed, I haven 't either. I'm 16. This past school year was the first year that I came out of my shell and was actually able to talk to guys. Once that happened, BAM! It really is a lot easier than you would think. In my experience with guy friends, a lot of them would rather have a good friend that is a girl than want some chick that's always flirting with him and other guys.

If anyone needs advice, or has a question, click on over to my profile and leave a comment Smile

by _savvygirl_15 on 7/19/2010 11:02:15 AM

thats a really long time kissing Tong

by graceygirl77 on 7/17/2010 9:12:44 PM

Any tips for starting to date in high school? Im going to be a freshman this September and I think I'm ready for a relationship. 1. tips for first dates? 2. tips on flirting. 3. tips on the guys in high school. 4. tips on just dating over all. 5. tips on what to wear on a date. Not interested in any guys right now, but I want to be ready. I'm kinda more of a tomboy and "one of the guys"

Hey girlie, being one of the guys makes it easy for you to make guy friends who can be potential dates. Movies are great for first dates and so is lunch at a restaurant. For flirting make eye contact and touch his arm when you talk to him. Don't worry so much about thinking so far ahead. When you're ready to go on the actual date then start asking the rest of the questions Smile

Lauren T.

by fastbutterflyer on 7/16/2010 8:44:06 PM

Once when I was in fifth grade (young i kno)and I was at the park with my friend and her two brothers. I had a major crush on her one brother who is two years older than me. So we were playing truth or dare and her younger brother dared me to kiss his older brother. i blushed and said we should play hide and go seek instead and my crush said he would be it. Then he came up to me and told me where to hide. I shrugged, thinking nothing of it and hid where he told me to. hen he came over to where I was, grabbed me by the shoulders, closed his eyes, leaned in... and then I looked down so he ended up kissing my forehead.
Right then and there, I realized I wasn't ready for kissing and he was too old for me. When the time comes, my first kiss will be magical.

by TropicRaine on 7/16/2010 2:56:43 PM

mod ok so i have been dating this guy and we kissed on the first date. and last night at a party we well did some serious kissen, [but not makin out] i realy like him and think we woul d be ok to make out. what do u think??

Hey girl, I think to kiss or not to kiss is very much a personal decision.  Don't feel rushed - if you're not sure, then it might be best to just wait.  You want to be completely comfortable before you move on to the next step of your relationship.

Marie H.

by lulurockz on 7/15/2010 6:06:39 PM

MOD I'm 14 and no guy has ever liked or kissed me yet guys always think I'm weird and don't want to talk to me....how do I get their attention?

You just need to be yourself. Youll find the right guy. I didnt get any attention or my first kiss until i was 16. So give ti time. Good luck girly! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by teamrocketsrockn on 7/14/2010 9:10:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! All of the boyfriends I have had lately are long distance relationships!! No guys like me in my town(I live in a small town), and I dont like anyone here. All the ones in my grade or about the same age group, are the same, all they want is some love if you get the drift...... and the others dont date, and they are kinda strange.... But idk y, It makes me feel so ugly that no guys like me. I'm different from other girls, I have what most people would call scene hair, and the style of scene, and Im not gunna change for anyone! but I feel so lonely. and the thing with the long distance relationships is that i cant even be with them! I know this probably sounds desperate, but I want someone to hug, hold my hand, and maybe even kiss! I have never held a guys hand or kissed anyone. I have tried to do different activities, but I know everyone so its no use, I cant meet anyone new!! Please help!!!

Hey girlie, It can be really tough to be in a long distance relationship. I think that if you like the person you're dating long distance, though, it can be totally worth it. I definitely don't think you should change yourself for any guy in your town, but that might also mean that you'll have to wait until they're mature enough to accept someone who's a little "different" from other people.
Alissa S.