AN HOUR AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

1 HOURS AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

1 HOURS AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Teen Pregnancy Resources

Healthyteennetwork.org is a great resource for info on teen pregnancy and parenting. Head to the site and click the "Research and Resources" tab for tons...

GL, Are you ever going to update your Teen Pregnancy Resources or have more of them? Its kind of an important thing.

by fashionqn on 1/13/2013 1:16:21 AM

I'm 11 my BF is 13 we both are really in love and we've been going out for 3 years and we have decided to do it... Except we have no idea where! Where should I do it?

Hey girl, I understand that you both really care about each other but what's the hurry to have sex? Sex can have so many consequences that you just aren't ready for. The biggest and scariest consequence is pregnancy. At 11 years old, you just aren't ready to have a baby. You can get pregnant the very first time you have sex; you can get pregnant on your period; you can get pregnant when he pulls out, and if you aren't really careful about following the instructions on birth control, (and sometimes even if you are really careful about following the directions) you can get pregnant. You def. want to be smart about these things and you need to talk to a doctor about the pregnancy issue ASAP. Too many kids end up pregnant because they don't think it can happen to them, and then it does!Think about trying go to school AND take care of a baby. Way too difficult! Goodbye date nights, homecomings and prom. In addition to pregnancy, you will probably find yourself extremely emotional after doing it. There are just so many factors to think about that you might be more prepared to handle when your older.

Try talking to your mom, aunt or grandmother while you think over this decision. They might be able to help ya think things through and prepare yourself. You might be nervous to talk to your mom at first, but it will really help to talk about this big event in your life. Think about it this way, if you're trying to hide it, doesn't that make it a little bit sketchy?  If you're having trouble getting the words out, write it down on a piece of paper and hand it to her. Overall, I honestly don't think this is a good idea. If you have a great relationship now, you'll have a great relationship without sex. Waiting will only make your relationship stronger while jumping into sex before your ready can complicate things or even cause things between the two of you to fall apart.

Lauren I.

by sexlvr on 11/2/2012 1:15:30 AM

i'm 16 and pregnant.go to kidshealth.org and go to the parents section,and click on pregnancy and newborns.there's alot of info there,along with a pregnancy calender so you can track your baby's growth.

by gremmagirlie123 on 11/20/2010 5:46:50 PM

Share your sad stories on teenage sex and pregnancy on my page.

by rahrah351 on 7/17/2010 10:10:48 AM

cyz09

this guy is bad news sending pics of you naked is illegal and not a smart thing they could end up all over the school. plus hes older than you by alot so he could be used to other girls "doing it" with him. i would stay as far away from him as i could chica.

by jewelsrox on 5/25/2010 9:25:58 PM

i'm going to wait until after i get married to get pregnant

by creativekid123 on 5/20/2010 7:06:17 PM

avrilgirl8888, I am not sure what I would do if I saw pictures of my brother naked like you did and not just one but a bunch of them. That is so wrong but I know some couples share pictures like that when they are dating, but that is still doesnt make it right. I just read this survey and they said about 35% of teens do that sort of thing and send naked pictures of themselves, so you could look at it like your brother is just one of those people.

And I have seen pictures of guys I know at my school naked and doing things because they sent them to their gfs or friends and it is just weird to see that. Especially when you see them after seeing them naked, its just plain weird. People should have more sense to not do that or send them to other people.

by luckykel on 5/1/2010 11:03:10 PM

omg

by ronnie3 on 5/1/2010 2:19:08 PM

wow........ sometimes ppl are dumb and have unprotected sex cause they think that they can't have babies! when u get ur period it means u can have a baby!!!wait until u can support and are ready for it and know what ur getting into!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT if u can't wait and can't stop the desire to have sex USE A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by graceygirl77 on 4/19/2010 8:02:48 PM

MOD::
ok, so, the guy i like... just asked me out yesterday. i was really really happy (of course!!)
but..... then he started saying stuff lik "im gettin u in bed" and "ur boobs r hot". normally i'd be ok wi tht!! but im kinda not now...

yesterday afternoon he sent me a pic of him w/o a shirt on, saying "ok, now its ur turn". so, i sent a pic of me in a bikini. then he was lik "no, tht doesnt show enough.." so then i sent 1 of me in a bra. he was happy w/ tht.

But idk if i should have done tht.. i mean, he'll be 15 may 22nd and i'll be 13 oct 14th!!

he also want to do IT wit me... and i kinda do wanna w/ him also...

plz help. any advice???