More Friends = More Fun


Tweets !

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r


sponsored links


45 Comments | Add Yours

Add Your Comment!

Teen Pregnancy Resources is a great resource for info on teen pregnancy and parenting. Head to the site and click the "Research and Resources" tab for tons...
45 Comments | Add Yours

MOD i feel prego but it is physically impossible because ive never done it i took a quiz and it said most likely so what should i do i mean im 12


hey girl! if you havent come in contact with semen, you cant be pregnant. wait until your period is late/ is missed, then take a preg tesT!

Hallie R.

by Angel07 on 3/30/2010 12:30:41 PM


I hate how guys will "do" girls and not care because it's likely nobody will find out they're the dad. having a baby is b/c your in love and you can make this commitment fully and know you'll love your child to the ends of the earth. I would wait till I'm married. I know i will be tempted b/c everyone is, but i'll be strong yeah yaya!

by ajago12598 on 3/7/2010 9:32:07 PM


My aunt works at a school, an eighth grade girl and a seventh grade boy "did it" and now the eighth grade girl is pregnant! I couldn't believe it that is so sick!!!! Seriously and now the boy doesn't want anything to do with her!!!

by cavadini on 3/7/2010 1:34:35 PM


MOD... please help
k. so my family shares a computer, and when i got on, my bro left his email on.
he was on a file that looked like a test, so naturally, i told my mom. (i hate cheating) While trying to find the sender, we found pictures of my brother. naked. and tons of them about his.. down there parts, sent to his gf. then there was a video of two teenagers that i don't know having sex. My parents don't know how to deal with this (we kinda violated his privacy) and i'm just shocked. i could barely even sleep...
so how would say that we should deal with all of this?

Hey babe, this is intense. It's important to confront the issue instead of keeping it secret in denial.  Hopefully you can share your shock with your parents and talk about it and why he was doing these things in the first place.   
Megan R.

by avrilgirl8888 on 3/1/2010 7:31:02 PM


all the kids at my school are like i hooked up 4 times in one week she was "hecka" hot and good/excperienced and she is like way older than us and 99.9% of the time it is unprotected sex that they think are wearing the condom right but as usual NO they are not but still think about this over $230.00 a week are spent on babies try paying for that b4 u can get a job and the guy NEVER ever helps!!!!!!

by myohmy101 on 2/23/2010 8:02:09 PM


seriously people. unless you want to be the next teen mom star just don't do it.

by kgirlpanda on 2/17/2010 4:19:29 PM


Sex is something that is unnecessary at our age. In my opinion, teenage pregnancy is only ok when you are married in your teens (like age 17, 18, or 19) and got pregnant during your marriage. Believe it or not, some people today were married at age 17 and had a child shortly thereafter. If you can handle it, go for it. Remember that some things aren't forever, and that it's best to wait.

by pointeprincess on 2/17/2010 4:10:19 PM


Thats sad! people should watch the Secret Life of an american Teenager,, 16 and Pregnant and Teen Moms. My health teacher once said and this is true she said " your body is a sacred temple, you must love and protect it because you are stuck woth it for a long time and you only have one life". SO True! people who get pregnant or think about sex at that age are insane. 35% of teen moms finish school the other 65% of teen moms don't. Think about how your life would change. A baby is a huge responsibility. A baby outlives you! if you wait for the right guy at the right age you will be SO happy you did! Did you know 50% teen moms are in debt 5 years after having the kid

by puppylover111 on 2/17/2010 1:04:18 PM


I want to help these people who get pregnant as teens but I dont feel much sympathy you should know not to have sex until ur older and if you do with or without protection its your own fault if you get pregnant

by emandemf on 2/16/2010 10:23:01 PM


i know i used to want to have sex but then i realized it is stupid and i should wait until i am married and that little time of having sex could ruin and change your life forever so jusy comment on my page!!!!!!!!

by monons on 2/15/2010 4:15:41 PM

You must be signed in to post a comment. SIGN IN or REGISTER


As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?


WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?



Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.

Posts From Our Friends

sponsored links