8 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Teen Pregnancy Resources

Healthyteennetwork.org is a great resource for info on teen pregnancy and parenting. Head to the site and click the "Research and Resources" tab for tons...

Yep, my bff had sex. then he dumped her. saddest thing i ever saw. =[

by mizlizbiz on 2/3/2010 9:00:55 PM

Thinking about and wanting to have sex is normal because thats what happens when we go through puberty but there are so many great reasons to wait. Like not getting pregnant or a std.

I guess what I am scared about is that some of my friends who I never thought would start having sex when they did now seem addicted to doing it and I just couldnt deal with that now. I mean we didnt make a pact to stay virgins but I thought we all would have started much later.

by luckykel on 2/2/2010 11:01:09 PM

I watch the serCet lifE of he american teen ager and have seen what can happen if you have sex and after seeing all amy went through i am not having sex until im married and if my bf cant understand that then they arent the one for me!!! WORD UP

by hmmc296 on 2/2/2010 9:49:14 PM

i believe it's ok to think about having sex but u should wait,i mean i want to,but then i don't bc my emotions change all the time.make sure ur first time is perfect and with the right person.(who u love)

by boysloveme on 2/2/2010 9:41:27 PM

its sad how many girls do this just dont have sex that is how you prevent it

by emandemf on 2/2/2010 5:42:00 PM

its sad how many girls do this just dont have sex that is how you prevent it

by emandemf on 2/2/2010 5:41:27 PM

Why do girls have to suffer from unprotected sex. The worst thing that can happen to a guy is an STD. They can easily hide that from friends. But girls can get pregnant also. Its not like you can go around with a pregnant belly and not expect ppl to notice. I know babies are a gift from God but for most guys, if girls get pregnant and the guys are the father, a lot of the guys will leave the girl. It doesn't seem fair to me.

by kt_catlover on 2/2/2010 5:21:11 PM

Heyy Fellow Girls,
If You Need Help Or Need Any Advice Plz Please Comment My Page. I Promise To Help As Soon As Possible. If It's Super Urgent Make Sure To Put !!!!!!!! Just A Bunch Of Exclamation Points So Good Luck To All My Fellow Teen Sistas
Muchh Luvvv To All Girls out There,
Lex:0)

Comment My Profile I Give Good AdviceSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile<3

by mileycalyx on 1/30/2010 4:23:44 PM

Wow girls are way too young to be having kids

by karatejenn16 on 1/28/2010 4:34:14 PM

i'm to young to have a baby

by lil miss thug on 1/26/2010 9:30:50 AM