AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62

2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY

3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

COMMENTS

Life in a Foster Family

Julia Kraus, 17, has never been lonely. How could she be, growing up with hundreds of brothers and sisters? Here is her inspiring story of...

This is such a touching story <3

by iloveballet&singing on 5/5/2013 11:41:47 AM

my parents are foster parents but we only have 4 kids at the moment

by hermielle on 11/12/2012 11:33:03 PM

wow i love that story thank god for foster families because then kids would be dieing all the time );

by livelovelax123 on 1/30/2012 4:46:30 PM

that is really sad!!!
it makes me cry when I hear stories about abused children or animals. Cry

by colorCute4 on 4/12/2010 10:33:24 PM

You are awesome!!!!!!!!!! You have a great family and that totally put things in perspective for me.

by crzysmiles on 4/12/2010 4:46:19 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*~
Ummmm k so theres a comment by Tiggerpigger and in it she gave???? I dont know if thats a good thing to put on this site....

Thanks for letting us kniow!
Eryn G.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/11/2010 8:33:03 PM

Julia,I think it is SUPER sweet of your family to take in so many kids who were abused or molested.That is just an explanation of a good heart there.GOD BLESS YOU!!!SmileSmileSmile

by PinkButterfly24 on 4/10/2010 5:40:35 PM

What a sweet story! My family and I have foster cared for 3 boys. Two were brothers ages 1 1/2 and 3. Also, we foster watched a 4 month old. It's sad to think where they are now. I sometimes just cry thinking about it! I really hope they are in a safe home now!

by jujubean115 on 3/3/2010 5:09:55 PM

Hey,
I know what your going through. I was in a foster home for a few weeks when i was a kid. I still have pictures of them. I'm with my adopted parents now sooooo...it's all good! Don't worry. Everyone is going through something whether you know it or not.

by ImJustMe96 on 2/11/2010 7:18:49 PM

Wow! That is really inspiring! I would love hundreds of brothers & sisters!

by Imagg100 on 1/19/2010 9:25:52 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.