3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Life in a Foster Family

Julia Kraus, 17, has never been lonely. How could she be, growing up with hundreds of brothers and sisters? Here is her inspiring story of...

This is such a touching story <3

by iloveballet&singing on 5/5/2013 11:41:47 AM

my parents are foster parents but we only have 4 kids at the moment

by hermielle on 11/12/2012 11:33:03 PM

wow i love that story thank god for foster families because then kids would be dieing all the time );

by livelovelax123 on 1/30/2012 4:46:30 PM

that is really sad!!!
it makes me cry when I hear stories about abused children or animals. Cry

by colorCute4 on 4/12/2010 10:33:24 PM

You are awesome!!!!!!!!!! You have a great family and that totally put things in perspective for me.

by crzysmiles on 4/12/2010 4:46:19 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*~
Ummmm k so theres a comment by Tiggerpigger and in it she gave???? I dont know if thats a good thing to put on this site....

Thanks for letting us kniow!
Eryn G.

by ilovesjpnyc on 4/11/2010 8:33:03 PM

Julia,I think it is SUPER sweet of your family to take in so many kids who were abused or molested.That is just an explanation of a good heart there.GOD BLESS YOU!!!SmileSmileSmile

by PinkButterfly24 on 4/10/2010 5:40:35 PM

What a sweet story! My family and I have foster cared for 3 boys. Two were brothers ages 1 1/2 and 3. Also, we foster watched a 4 month old. It's sad to think where they are now. I sometimes just cry thinking about it! I really hope they are in a safe home now!

by jujubean115 on 3/3/2010 5:09:55 PM

Hey,
I know what your going through. I was in a foster home for a few weeks when i was a kid. I still have pictures of them. I'm with my adopted parents now sooooo...it's all good! Don't worry. Everyone is going through something whether you know it or not.

by ImJustMe96 on 2/11/2010 7:18:49 PM

Wow! That is really inspiring! I would love hundreds of brothers & sisters!

by Imagg100 on 1/19/2010 9:25:52 PM