2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

10 shocking things guys wish girls knew

In hopes of helping girls better understand the “other” gender—without reverting to that tired, old “inside a guy’s mind” cliché—we surveyed 150 guys about a...

Errr.... So why all of the sudden do we wanna slap Ray? If you know the majority of girls at my school, you would KNOW how right ray was. They act super dumb, but guys DIG it!!! Are they desperate, deadbrained, or what? It's very frustrating, but I refuse to join in for the sake of boys. If a guy's gonna like me, he'll like me for me.

by Taekwondolover on 1/2/2013 8:08:27 PM

I don't exactly know wether I should be offended or thankful. Let's start with offended. First of all boys, you have your little obsessions and quirks which us girls can't stand either so don't go acting like you're so special now. Second, thumbs up to Paul! Third not all girls like gossip, shopping, whispering and stuff like that. Fourth, a girl CAN'T and WON'T tell a guy straight up that she like him most of the time. Fifth, girl don't wear makeup for YOUR satisfaction they wear it for themselves, mostly. Sixth, girls hate sexist guys.
Alright now for the grateful part. I never knew that guys were so annoyed by us girls (and you wonder why girls turn lesbien,) one of these statements says that guys feel awkward when a girl tells them they like them and the last states that guys like it when girls tell them they have a crush on the guy, which is it? Please answer, thanks bye -Alex

by keyesalex on 11/11/2012 12:05:25 PM

MOD mod mod
me and my friends wanted to have a big movie group date thing on friday well they are going to ask their crushes but itd be in a comfortable group setting (gl has taught me thats importantSmile should i ask my crush? iv'e asked him to join a club before but he said no so im kinda scared he'll say no again and when would be the best time to ask
thank you!

Hey girly, no harm in asking. If he says yes, he can join you and your buds for a great time. If he says no, so what? At least you'll know so that you can find another cutie to go with or just enjoy the time with your friends.  Ask him when he's by himself, take a deep breath and just keep it casual. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by makmnm on 9/19/2012 7:25:38 AM

a lot of this article is really confusing!!

by neo6m on 8/16/2012 7:42:20 PM

So I have a question for anyone willing to answer (preferably with experience)-
I've been going out with a guy for 3 years, we're near the end of our freshman year in highschool, and we've only held hands about 3 times and hugged about twice because we're both kind of awkward and shy. I've been feeling the urge to do this more often as of late, because just recently he held my hand and I can't forget the feeling-it was so amazing... and am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to make the move and hold a guys hand? Also, he's a lot bigger than me and taller, too, by about 9 inches. What's the best way to give him a quick hug?

Hey yoquieronacho, it may be time for you to make the next move. It’s obvious he likes you and since he’s so nervous he’d probably be happy that you grab his hand or go in for a hug. Go for it girl!!! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by yoquieronacho on 5/5/2012 2:46:15 PM

If you're crushing on your guy friend and out of the blue he asks am i your friend what does that mean???? And also what if he always waves at you in p.e. then suddenly stops what does it mean???

by Lnw113 on 2/9/2012 10:42:42 PM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article

by mayagirl48 on 2/8/2012 9:06:59 PM

I have a crush named brandon. He flirts with me alot and once tried to ask me out but my bro interrupted. I decided to look on his fb page and he has a bunch of girls on their. Is there a chance he could still like me? He's 13. I'm 10. All the girls on his account are 13. Do you think he'd pick me over them?

by mlwoolfrey on 2/7/2012 8:03:06 PM

1.think of your crush 2.make a heart with your hands 3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart 4.then put the heart where your real heart is 5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out 6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article

by Lexie67 on 2/4/2012 5:47:19 PM