12 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

15 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

16 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Living With Leukemia

Until last year, I was a normal girl, just like you. Then I was diagnosed with leukemia, a form of cancer. Battling a deadly disease...

I am so so so sorry for what happened to you.But just remember that it happened to you for a reason and it made you a stronger person! Reading this article made me cry so hard. I couldn't imagine having to live with leukemia. It's hero's like you who inspire me to alway be thankful and just to be a better person not celebrities!

by LaurenLuv.1 on 6/22/2012 12:06:35 PM

1. think of your crush.
2. make a heart with your hands.
3. then kiss your hand while still making the heart.
4. then put the heart where your real heart is.
5. tomorrow your crush will ask you out.
6. this will only work if you post this on your favorite article.

by countrymusiclovermdg on 3/23/2011 12:14:38 AM

I am very impressed and I think you're a very strong person. I admire you for your strength, and I think you're very heroic. You're in my prayers. I hope you recover!

by fullmetal1 on 8/10/2010 4:21:00 PM

It's important to stay optimistic in situations like that. I have asthma. When i was two, i had an asthma attack and i had to stay home from the daycare i went to, and then a few years back my asthma returned and i had to take steroids to get better. And my inhaler! I was so embarrassed! Thank goodness it was only summer! In case you don't know, asthma has to do with not being able to breathe well and your lungs. Stay optimistic!

by tessi13 on 7/31/2010 4:56:33 PM

it's nice 2 no there's ppl out there who have faith!!!girl u r a role model !!!

peace& <3

by haneen.pop.princess on 7/17/2010 12:01:18 PM

you are an incredibly strong person. I'm glad you're here today. u will be in my prayers tonight! <3 <3 <3 <3

by kittykatz000000 on 7/5/2010 9:29:32 PM

Thank you for telling your story. I just cried. A girl who i didn't know very well but many of my freinds did recently passed away from leukemia. Then, just a few days ago I found out that someone much closer to me was diagnosed with leukemia. I feeel so bad for him and his family. And it kind of makes me realize that this could happen to anyone:/ It just makes you thankful to be alive..
[♥]

by swimbabi94 on 7/2/2010 10:58:32 AM

I just learned that I have Leukemia and its really scary. They let me out of the hospital just the other day. I was in the hospital for almost a month. I also got Diabetes because of the steroids there giving me so, I have to like check my sugar and take insalin every time before I eat. And with one of the chhemo drugs there giving me I cant go in the sun so when I go out I have to wear like spf 90 sun screen. And I tell you what it is a real pain having to go to the doctor so often. Now every friday I have to go get blood work. So I got a sergury that they hook thid thing called a port to a vain in my heart so they can jjust put a needle on the port and graw blood and give me medicene from there.

by gababby on 6/30/2010 4:38:53 PM

Your such an inspiration. You are such a strong person. We love you!

by mileycrazy99 on 6/27/2010 5:05:56 PM

i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bad that happened 2u!!!it made me think... it inspired me... to do locks of love!!!!it's a orginization wherepple grow out there hair then cut off 10 inches of it to be sent in to be made into a wig for a kid with cancer.it also inspired me to start a club with my bfff called the purple heart club!!!we talk about charities and donate to some of them...right now we're doing the make a wish foundation.it's when they collect donations to make a wish a child with some disease that might DIE wished for like to go to disney land or something come true.please try something like this to make the world a better place.thank you.

by iwantmyperiod on 6/25/2010 11:37:28 PM