11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Life as a Homeless Teen

It's hard to believe that Elizabeth*, a bright and cheerful 17-year-old, grew up homeless. After her long, difficult journey with only a positive attitude to...

luv this story... very touching

by juicypeach09 on 8/17/2012 1:58:36 PM

this has moved me! Smile

by Kk_Kira16 on 11/22/2011 8:18:11 PM

I thought my life was aweful until we took a missoin trip to mexico or when we served in the soup kitchen and I met a girl without a home. I feel ashamed to thinked I complained about not having a cell-phone

by toostie82 on 8/2/2011 3:50:24 PM

this story makes me feel so horrible about all those times i thought I never got anything.

by zedsarabean on 9/24/2010 9:34:37 PM

this is so cool i am so moved... check out my profile....

by duffy21 on 9/24/2010 8:12:52 PM

I'm happy u & ur family stayed 2gether brave grly. U should never be afraid 2 tell a friend

by onlygirl on 5/15/2010 4:25:01 PM

I stop and think about what I have and then it makes me feel guilty. she was soooo brave to be able to go through that!

by *Sigh* on 5/5/2010 8:51:55 AM

your amazing! I could have never have been as strong as you were/are!!

by crzysmiles on 4/12/2010 5:26:47 PM

i will try to say this without saying something that will make you feel different but i can't gaurentee u that and i am sorry...u have so much bravery and strenght and if i was in that situation,,,i dont even no wat i would do...ur AMAZING Laughing

by dtink3rbell on 4/3/2010 7:56:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Me and my sister never seem to get along! I don't know why, we just always argue. My mom seems to think that I start all of the fights, but thats not true. My sister starts half of them, but my mom always takes her side and doesn't believe me. I feel like I don't belong in the family because i feel like they don't love me. I know they do, sometimes atleast, but they make me feel so bad and like a terrible person. My sister calls me mean names, and my mom just sits there and lets it happen. When i try to say something about it my mom says "well maybe you are being a brat. thats why she said it". Sometime I just want to run away, but other days, we get along good. I pray and pray to god to make me a better person but it never happens. what should I do???

Hey girl, I can definitely relate. As we get older though we learn to not fight over the silly things and it is great hanging out with her. I guess you just have to pick your battles. Remember that she is your sister, someone who will always be there for you. Maybe try to pick out some times where you can hang out just the two of you.
Kayla C.