2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

A Storm Took Everything

All of her life, Kayla, 15, had a place to call home. But last year, her world totally changed when her family lost everything in...

Mod~Mod~Mod! I've got a problem. I want a puppy. I know it'r random but i'm in depresion and i think this will help. I'm willing to pay for it and everything. I've found some adorable ones! But the only problem is my mom. She says we have to many pets and dont need anymore. We only have to outside dogs. It's summer and i'm willing to potty train & ect. I'm scared to talk to my mom cause she gets mad easily. I'm also worried she'll say no. Please help!! Thanks! -Gessi(:

Hey babe, Talk to your mom about how you feel. I think animals can be a great help when you're feeling sad! Try to make a deal with her where you take care of the two dogs you already have for a period of time and prove you're responsible. Be ready to make compromises too - like adopting an older dog from a shelter, or getting another kind of pet, or letting your puppy live outside. Compromising is another way you can show her that you're responsible and mature enough for you own pet. And make sure you speak to her about it really carefully - if you sound like you're whining she'll only get mad! Good luck. Smile

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Gessi:) on 6/22/2010 10:23:30 PM

omg i was like almost crying when i read this! thats sooooo sad! im soooooo srry for what u lost!

by Bell1997 on 3/15/2010 9:18:27 PM

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WELL THIS IS THE STORY I WAS IN 5TH GRADE I HAD TO CHOSE SCHOOL FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THEY DIDNT ACEPT ME ON ANY SCHOOL SO THEN SINCE THAT HAPPPEND I COULD CHOSE ANY SCHOOL FROM THE WHOLE BRONX SO I WANTED TO GO TO ANOTHER SCHOOL BUT I WENT WITH MY SO CALL BFF BUT I WAS NOT IN THE SAME CLASS AS HER ON 6TH GRADE I MET THIS REALLY CUTE/NICE GUY HE Was in my class so then few months later he was going out wif some gurl then my new friend like the same boy and was jelous no one knew but i was 2 then in the middle of the year my friend went out wif him they really never seem like a couple but then all the the time i was his friend we were cool and all that to my friend and him broke up then at the end of the year my crush best friend told me if i like the boy i like i said idk he said yes u do because i know and then he told me my crush really like i didnt know wat to do so i told him it was a lie the next day my crush didnt come 2 school because he went to P.R the whole summer vacation i thought and thought that i really really like my crush so now that im in 7th grade i was still cool wif my crush so then some 2 months past this girl was going to was going out wif my crush this was a new girl so then i they broke up and i told my crush i really like him since then we stop talking its been 5 months i havent talk to him but now i just want to be friends....but around 2 months ago my crush told me he didnt like me so loud my friends try to convince him but nothing but so alot of things had happend between these months but like 1 weeks ago my crush was going to say sorry etc but i was scared so i didnt go but just before that he got hit in the face with the football so we didnt have time to talk but the day before my friend herd that he said he hates when i hide and i do but yesterday we had to finish some class work we came up from lunch and i saw him and we stare at eachother for like for 1 mn and he was like watz up with his head HELP ME IDK WAT TO DO!!

by crazy4lyfe on 3/13/2010 1:44:23 PM

Omg Thats really sad. But luckily enough, U had great friends that cared to offer you things.

Smile Hope you feel better each day
I think your a very responsible person
and deserve the best for being a good
person even though u've been through a lot
and lost alot of good memories.

by hip_hop_hottie on 2/20/2010 4:14:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD my "BFF" has recently been like a rollercoaster... rude and critical to sweet and funny to bragging and too much self-esteem. For the past month, she has done some insane favors for me, however insulting my body shape and bragging about making her on/off BF jealous about "these 5 super hottttt guys!" flirting with her; she even told me what they said to her. (what do i have to do with it??) anyway, can you help me find a way to get a point across about her attitude?? (she gets ticked off really easily) thx Laughing

hey girl! you need to be up front with her but gentle. don't accuse her or seem offensive. try asking her if you did something to make her made because you feel like she has been kinda upset with you lately then tell her you love her as a bestie and you don't want anything to be less than 100% fun with her!

Hallie R.

by tap_dancer on 2/16/2010 2:16:38 PM

OMG!!!! thats sooo sad i hope u feel better now and you're right u never know when will u lose everything

by StylishDiva12 on 2/13/2010 9:01:01 AM

what does mod mean?

It means me and all the other chicas who "moderate" the website.  We're here to answer any questions ya got!

Lauren C.

by newmoon223 on 2/5/2010 4:56:10 PM

OMG! I feel so sorry for u i wish i were a miracle worker and i could help you ease your pain and broken and healing heart you are a wonderful person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise u are so brave and my love and support go out 2 u and your family u have a brave and courgeous heart and someone out there will notice that u are a wonderful person and i hope that u and your family r ok u are brave and don't ever forget that be strong and know that i am watching out 4 u u have made it this far u can make it forever be strong and think positive! Smile

by lipgloss13 on 2/2/2010 9:28:11 PM

omg that is so sad. this past summer of 2009 there were tornado warnings probably almost everyday and they touched down to the ground but never to my neighborhood and I'm very thankful. I feel so bad for you Frown

by tennis1997 on 1/24/2010 1:03:59 PM

I wouldn't be able to stand that because my dad made my house and that's all i have left to remember him by.........

by gwentrent on 1/23/2010 12:50:22 AM