How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Musical collabs we totally heart
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Why do you heart your @Lip_Smacker? Tag using #LipSmackerLove to win a gorge gloss today: Click Here!
1 HOURS AGO What outfits your crush really loves: Click Here!
15 HOURS AGO #OMG: Is Selena too sensitive to judge American Idol: Click Here!
184 Comments | Add Yours
DON`T SPILL SECRETS ON HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ON TWILIGHT!!! SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOY=T IT WEDNESDAY,AND I`M ON CHAPTER 4 ALMOST!!!!!!
by jonasbrocrazy13 on 9/12/2008 1:53:19 PM
Hey everybody! I haven't read the book yet!!!! I know, I really should, but I just finished Eclipse like, the other day, so I haven't gotten a chance to start Breaking Dawn. Did you guys like it? Please tell me what you thought of it!!! P.S. I Love Edward!
by volleyballgirl102 on 9/12/2008 12:43:16 AM
you are wrong on the part that you said that Edward chewed the baby out. That is wrong because if he bit her she would have become a vampire and he didn't bite her to bacome a vampire he injected her with a needle filled with his venom like right after she had Renesmee.And when u said that Jacob was in love with Renesmee. The book said that he didn't love her like that. it said that they would just do anything for the person they imprinted on and couldn't be away from them. and also who says that vampires cant have children? its just a fictional book anyways from Stephine Meyer's point of view. so u need to read the book before u go on rantin about it. i personally thought it was the best one out of the series. my point of view. Twilight Rules!!!!!
by Audra_Lane905 on 9/10/2008 10:51:04 PM
1. I think the wedding scene was really beautiful! im so glad that Bella was actually happy with her getting married to Edward. and Alice is totally amazing at planning weddings! i'll keep her in mind when i get married..haha jk
2. i agree with the mod about why Bella could control her emotions and thirst so well after she became a newborn vampire.
3. like, OMG! haha..i actually was kinda happy cuz the love triangle with Bella and Edward and Jacob was annoying...i mean seriously Jacob, no offense or anything, but Bella and Edward are meant to be together..its like against the law if they're not! I'm kinda happy for Jacob that he found his soulmate in Renesmee.
4. I thought are the powers seem awsome! I would want either Edwards power to read minds or Bella's power to form a protective shield..that would be helpful!
5. I would like to read a book on Renesmee's point of view, but like 6 1/2 years after her birth so that she is full grown. I want to hear if she ended up with Jacob after all and what she is doing...like drinking blood or eating real food? Also from Carlisle's point would be cool.
by LaLaLand* on 9/10/2008 5:19:06 PM
OK, here are my thoughts on the whole Twilight Series:
*Jacob Black should have never existed, all he's caused up to this point is PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS... From making Bella all confused to imprinting on her BABY, this guy is a mess! I sort of feel bad for him, but I think that Stephenie Meyer should have made him imprint on Leah.
*I think Bella and Edward should have had a baby, but not how it happened in the book. I mean, that was just another huge problem that could have been avoided.
* I love Edward, but I think that the whole romance between Bella and Edward is pretty unrealistic. Like in New Moon when he left and she was feeling physical pain??? And jumped off a cliff??? I thought that was a bit wacky. It's almost like they love each other too much... they've only known each other for like 2 years!
*The Volturi should just go away.
* I want Bella to be more agressive as a young vampire, and not be so controlled. It would be more interesting that way.
* I mostly LOVE this series, but sometimes it just bugs me!!!
by ShopperSoccerGurl on 9/8/2008 7:38:07 PM
uhh whats up with that cover thats not the breaking dawn cover i know of or have even ever seen....besides the incorrect cover... TWILIGHT SAGA BEST BOOKS EVER
by Red_and_Black on 9/7/2008 6:38:53 PM
Twilight is the BEST series ever. I know it seems kinda weird b4 u read it u know? like u don't wanna read a book bout vampires but TRUST me. By the end of the 1st book you will soooooo want to be one I am NOT kidding. Seriously. Read. It.
by hazel_hottie on 9/3/2008 6:58:01 PM
Bella's baby should have been a boy. She kept calling it a him while in her stomach. It wasn't the best book in the series. It was my second to least favorite out of the saga.
by bluebubbles444 on 9/2/2008 10:24:26 PM
are thest books good?i want to try them
by jonasbrocrazy13 on 9/2/2008 12:36:59 PM
1. Was the wedding scene what you expected or would you change anything?
I actually love the wedding scene. I thought it was really pretty, and almost cried when I found out that Seth was gunna be there. Despite his siter, he went anyways. I did cry when Edward was complimenting her about Mike's thoughts, I thought that was soooo sweet. And Jacob appearence surprize e, I didnt expect Edward to bring him, I knew he was gunna show up, but I didnt expect Edwar to bring him or for him to freak out like he did.
2. Why do you think Bella was able to control her emotions and thirst so well as a newborn vampire?
I think that she was able to control her emotions because she had already found Edward, and she knew that he would do anything in his power to help her, and nothing she did was going to change his love for her.
3. What was your reaction when you found out that Jacob had imprinted on Renesmee?
I was completly freaked out. I thought that he had every right to imprint on Renesme, but I though I would have reacted the same way Bella did.
4. Which vampires' powers do you find the most interesting? If you could have one of their powers, which would you choose?
I actually like that Bella can expand her power to protect the ones she loves. I think that that is my favorite.
5. If Stephenie Meyer were to write books from another character's perspective, whose would you want it to be (besides Midnight Sun from Edward's perspective)?
Well, now Midnight Sun might not even get written. But if I had to choose someone else, I think it would have to be Jasper. I love him.
I actually didnt like this book as much as I would have hoped too. I think that if I waited a few extra days instead of going to the midnight release party like I did, I would have not been sad that I didnt go. I thought it was really hard to get past the 'adult themed' critearea, I have read worse than that, but hen I read that in the book I turned to my friend who was reading it next to me, and was like 'Uh, was that a little unnessicary?' and she thought so, I think Stephenie took a turn that I didnt expect. I think the book should have come with a warning lable.
by tinkahbellandpetahpan on 9/1/2008 9:37:02 PM
Flavor: A minty gloss that tastes and smells just as scrumptious as the original cookies.
Fab Fact: This yummy collaboration was cooked up in 2011.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!