7 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

10 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

11 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

House Rules

Parents probably have a few rules that apply to you, so respect that. First comes food. Unless the parents have specified that the fridge...

i want to start a babysitting bussiness. How can I start one?? I have three girls that want to be in it and we live right beside each toher. PLEAS HELP!! I need details!! an i am unsure if our parents would let us put up flierssince we can only babysit for people they know. PLEASE HELP AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Hey, start by contacting families you already know who may need babysitters to let them know you're willing to work for them. Then talk to your parents about putting up fliers with your phone number so people can call you for babysitting. Don't put up any personal information besides your number, and you definitely want to make sure the people you will be babysitting for are safe. Good luck!
Abby C.

by daddyslittlesoutherngirl on 7/7/2010 1:54:30 PM

MOD MOD
this oes with the question i just askd about mary presley, mason, and tate. I am somewhat scared to stay at home alone. I want another friend to babysit with me. How do i bring this up with the parents without losing my job?? I want my friend Ana or Mady to come and babysit. Mary Presley and Mason know both of them and like them. I really want to babysit them!!

Hey girlie, I think you should just tell them your concerns. They'll probably think you're pretty responsible for bringing it up!
Alissa S.

by daddyslittlesoutherngirl on 7/7/2010 1:50:22 PM

i am going to start babysitting for one of my parents fiends ms.natalie. All of her kids like me. She has two daughters, Mary Presley (6), and Mason (3) and one son, Tate(1). When Tate see's me he wants me to hold him and he doesn't want anyone else to (not even his mom). Mason is the same way and Mary Presley wants me to play with her the whole time. What are some things that will keep them occupied? also I have no idea what to do with tate besides carrying him everywhere. Help!!

Hey girlie, It can be hard to entertain kids who are all different ages, but you could try doing something that they can all do, like drawing or coloring. we've also got a ton of activity ideas right here! http://www.girlslife.com/category/fun-stuff2.aspx
Alissa S.

by daddyslittlesoutherngirl on 7/7/2010 1:46:47 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 7:10:19 PM

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 7:08:31 PM

OK, SO HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING A BABYSITTING GIG? ANY IDEAS? BECAUSE, LIKE, IF YOU LEAVE THE KIDS THEY GET IN TROUBLE AND IF YOU DON'T, OTHER PROBLEMS MAY OCCUR. Frown

Hey babe! Try going either when they're in bed or when they are in the bathroom too! Or you could try during an active entertaining part of a movie, where the kids will be sitting still.
Megan R.

by superpapermario1 on 12/29/2009 6:49:59 PM

thanks for the info. i soon want to start a babysitting bussiness and this was really helpful.

by webfan12 on 12/22/2009 11:34:35 AM

right good info. gl thx soooooo much as always

by baria14 on 7/17/2009 5:02:21 PM

This was really helpful. Just to be safe, if I'm watching kids and their parents say the fridge is "open to any of my needs", I only take something small. Like a yogurt or piece of fruit - it never hurts to be safe!!Smile

by Shopaholic923 on 6/7/2009 2:07:22 PM

MOD-I just got all five kids asleep. I'm all alone and I already cleaned up everything what should i do know just sit here and wait for the rents' to get home?

You can always finish your homework, read a book, pick up a hobby and do it.<3 Sherryn D.

Sherryn D.