9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

12 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Meet The Smiths

Before a first gig, arrive about 15 minutes early. Rest assured, the folks will spell out the essentials, but be prepped with a list...

MOD.MOD.MOD ok so the 2 kids im babysitting for tomorrow r coming over today so thier mom can introduce them to me. i think its gonna b awkward. what am i sposta talk about?

hey! just talk to the kids like they're your friends. Kids don't like being talked down too. And just ask them what they like to do so you can plan a fun activity for when you're watching them. good luck!
Helen S.

by twirlgirl24 on 9/2/2010 5:44:58 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/24/2010 1:08:29 PM

MOD! I'm 14, but babysitting is not my thing, is there any other ways I can make money?

Hey girl! Not until you're 16. You could try to have a yard sale.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by cato123 on 1/30/2010 8:42:51 AM

Im gonna be babysitting soon i have watched a total of 6 kidz once but they were my fam. i luv lil babies . any advice bout how to tel a 2 yr old NO!!!! when hes running round naked. thx

by icecreambaby98 on 1/25/2010 9:05:16 PM

MOD! I love kids and I really want to baby sit. idk how to ask my parents AND someone who has a kid. I mean, do I just say "if u ever need a baby sitter" Idk,help...

Hey girly, yup that's just how you go about it. First ask your family, friends and neighbors if they need a sitter, then ask them to ask their family and friends if they need one. You could say something like "If you ever need a babysitter let me know. I can watch kids aged from _____ to _____ during the _______. So let me know." Be sure to set up hours and money for your babysitting too. Hope this helps and good luck! Smile

Lynae P.

by XoXRaWrXoX on 12/13/2009 2:58:28 PM

my mom says i can start at 12. im 11 .any way in november i wil b babysitting ALOT cuz my mom is having a baby girl!!!!sooooo excited.these r good tips.thx gl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by baria14 on 7/17/2009 5:07:31 PM

I started at 13 now i'm 14

by Jensen on 3/7/2009 11:10:50 AM

hi! i really wan to become a bay sitter to make a little extra money but know body in my nieghborhood has kids and i don't all ways give the best expression.

by dolly<3 on 1/26/2009 7:50:47 PM

hey i want 2 start babysitting to earn money. i have only babysat my sisters before, and i dont know what to do. can anyone give advice on how to start a babysitting business?? answer on my profile plz, if u will. thx a bunch!!

by FrenchHornsRock on 1/19/2009 5:13:39 PM