1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

Are You Ready?

Messy diapers and sticky fingers all over your homework. The teary 2-year-old who wants her sandwich cut into triangles—not squares!—and the ants-in-the-pants pre-schooler bopping...

MOD MOD MOD!
I am 11 turning 12 in 3 weeks and I have this one babysitting client every now and then. I just got called to babysit tomorrow for the first time alone without the rents' supervising because they thought I am kinda young for babysitting but if I do this good do you think they could become my regulars? I wanna get red cross certified this summer, but I took a class in church with a paremedic about babysitting with other girls my age and we learned C.P.R. and other things. Do u think thats enough training or should I get more?

Hey girl, it's quite possible they could become your regulars. It's all up to the family. If the class at your church was "red cross certification" then I think that's enough. But you should have your certification. =]
Lauren R.

by Sara3502 on 3/15/2010 8:11:23 PM

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be a babysister.I have taken the class and I also have a kit.But my mom says I am a little young.I am 11 years old almost 12.She says she will tell her clinets but I don't think she is.

by smudgiegirl10 on 3/2/2010 7:10:43 PM

hey girls!
tired of waiting hours for your questions to get answered and not getting an answer that your satisified with? ask me any question and i'll give you my best answers. just post your question on my profile and i'll get back to you in a day.

-sillyheart17

by sillyheart17 on 2/25/2010 7:55:05 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/24/2010 1:07:04 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 6:33:33 PM

Need advice on anything? Come check out my profile, ive been through everything and i love helping people. Check it out!! Smile <3. I <3 You!!

by cloboog on 2/20/2010 8:57:47 PM

I'm eleven and i want t start babysitting i always babysit for my twin 3 year old brothers who aren't potty trained my 5 year old cousin and 2month old cousin. My mom taught me medical stuff i should know about and everything. I'm taking red cross babysitting classes and I'm really nervous to start babysitting other kids I need advice

Hey Girl! If you can babysit your own family, you should be just fine! Usually other kids in other families are more respectful towards babysitters than kids in your own families. Just remember what you learned and you'll be great! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by anastaciadeane99 on 2/17/2010 4:13:36 PM

MOD MOD I'm 12, i'll be 13 thursday. I don't have babysitters training so I was wondering; do you need training to be a baby sitter? Thanks

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now. I'd love to chat and answer your question, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm sure our bloggers would love to help ya out, trust me they give great advice. Thanks for understanding. xoxox Lynae

Lynae P.

by livelovetwilight on 2/15/2010 1:18:01 PM

Mod mod mod I'm thinking about babysitting(finally) um im 11 now but my rents say when im 12 i can start sitting. I'm in a CPR class through my school and i already have a client but im so nervous any thing a 6 and a 9 year old sisters would like to do. plus my friend says she want to start a sitter service 2gether but im a little iffy about it still AHHHHHHHH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! Start slow and take on a few clients. Get some experience and then you can't decide if you want to go into a little business with your friend or not. Try it out and get used to it before making any big choices. Good Luck girl!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Sugerbaby98 on 2/14/2010 9:14:35 PM

Feel like you cant express yourself to these columns? ** **
** **
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *

Dont know how to word it?
Come to my profile at
sarahs advice Laughing
and leave ur messages!
I'll not only give FANTASTIC advice, but hold contests
once in awhile, so stay tuned!

Thanks!