4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

6 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

8 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Are You Ready?

Messy diapers and sticky fingers all over your homework. The teary 2-year-old who wants her sandwich cut into triangles—not squares!—and the ants-in-the-pants pre-schooler bopping...

MOD MOD MOD Is there any supplies that every babysitting should have? If there is, could you give me a list? Thanks!

Hey girl! Bring what you think would be fun. If you have a game with you or a fun movie, you can stick those in your bag. Otherwise, kids usually have things they love to do at their own house and usually just want you to play with them!

Taeler L.

by Faith265 on 1/18/2010 12:03:39 AM

Dear MOD,
I'm 11( and 12 in April) and I want to earn extra cash. I was going to take a class to become a certified red cross babysitter, but there weren't enough participants to offer the course. I'm pretty sure that because of my age people will think I'm to young to babysit.
Do you know any other ways I could earn money besides doing extra chores?

Hey girl! You could house sit or be a mothers helper.
Eryn G.

by klj1236 on 1/17/2010 4:36:34 PM

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday!

by katie150 on 1/16/2010 7:04:03 PM

i need some money this summer to buy a new phone so i want to start babysitting. I wanted to last summer but just never got around to it. Im 14 now and if i do ill take the red cross classes but i dont know any of my neighbors or a lot of other families b/c we dont go to church or anything like that. So how could i get the word out?

Hey babe, Ask your parents if they're okay with you putting flyers out. You can also ask the teachers at your school or your friends if they know anyone.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by skittlezgirl on 1/16/2010 2:01:10 PM

Hello Fellow Girls,
If You Need Help Or Need Any Advice Plz Please Comment My Page. I Promise To Help As Soon As Possible. If It's Super Urgent Make Sure To Put !!!!!!!! Just A Bunch Of Exclamation Points So Good Luck To All My Fellow Teen Sistas
Muchh Luvvv To All Girls out There,

by mileycalyx on 1/15/2010 7:10:34 PM

I am 12 and I have taken some classes on babysitting at hospitals. I am going to take a CPR class too. I have experience with my sister and cousins and have had many jobs babysitting before from the ages of 6 month olds to 7 year olds. Do you think I could make flyers and put them in my towns communtity center, Or I am too young? Any advice???SmileSmileSmile

Hey girl!

Nope, I don't think you're too young. I started babysitting when I was 12 too and the parents were really impressed with my CPR certification that you got also. Just make sure the kids are much younger than you otherwise it'll be a little awkward if you have to watch over an 11-year-old. Flyers are a great way to get your name out there!

Liz R.

by swimchick2109 on 1/12/2010 1:16:08 PM

I've never babysat before but I really want to. The problem is, I live in the Middle East where everyone has housekeepers to take care of the kids, including me! So, I figured I could babysit my sibs, but then what would we be paying the house keeper for, right? HELP HELP HELP!

by Serena292 on 1/12/2010 5:56:29 AM

*MOD*Do you think 11 is to young to start babysitting?

Hey girl,

For a lot of parents it might be. Take a Red Cross Babysitting class and become certified, so that you can show people that you know what you are doing and they can trust you with their children.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by TayNae101 on 1/11/2010 11:46:37 PM

do you think ten is too young to be babysitting? im really mature for my age and i love to hang around younger kids. and i was thinking of waiting a little while till im a bit older, but is that still to young?

Hey girl! It might be a little to young, maybe wait a few more years.
Eryn G.

by dogfreak29 on 1/10/2010 5:24:57 PM

comment my profile cmon ppl ill comment urrrs Love yaxoxxo lex

by mileycalyx on 1/9/2010 8:54:38 PM

Bump Up Your Babysitting Biz

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?