Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

4 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

5 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Are You Ready?

Messy diapers and sticky fingers all over your homework. The teary 2-year-old who wants her sandwich cut into triangles—not squares!—and the ants-in-the-pants pre-schooler bopping...

Hey sunnyblue1296- 11 and 12 isn't too young to babysit if you are mature enough... Ur only 13, one or two years isn't always a big difference. There are some 13-year-olds who are less mature than some 9-year-olds (not saying you, just saying some in general). I'm 11, and I babysit a 4 year old and 1 year old- I have a job there tonight! Don't just assume that someone's too young based on a number.

by cassieann23 on 1/8/2010 5:35:49 PM

I'm 15 and got my first babysitting job this weekend! I've known the family for a really long time, but I am nervous. The boys are 5 and 12 and they have a huge dog. I know they are wild kids. Are there ideas what I should do when it gets too out of hand? Or when they won't listen to me?
Thanks!

Hey girl, that is awesome congrats!!! Boys like active things, play games, go outside, create something. The five year old will probably go to bed early. Then you will just have to entertain the older one. You could always pop in a movie. That is fool proof. xo JANA

jana k.

by kittyofthewind on 1/5/2010 9:58:54 PM

comment on my profile and ill do the same

by Irish Girl on 1/1/2010 3:51:41 PM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:30:20 PM

HEY GIRLS!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:33:38 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF YOU ARE READING THIS U PROBABLE CARE ABOUT ADVICE AND I CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE SUPER FAST I CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING! ON STUFF LIKE PERIODS AND BOYS AND MAKEUP AND HAIR AND SKIN AND BODY AND WEIGHT AND BFFS AND BGF AND ANYTHING U CAN THINK OF AND I WILL ANSWER ON YOUR PROFILE IN A DETAIL. IF U DONT WANNA HAVE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC I CAN ANSWER IT ON MY PROFILE AND PUT YOUR USER NAME SO U KNOW ITS YOUR ANSWER. THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by ModModMod on 12/31/2009 2:32:35 PM

If you all worry about being ready you must be resposible...so check out my profile and i will give you any advise you need!

Tessa

by tmessa101 on 12/30/2009 6:32:38 PM

haha i think so too. eleven and twelve is a lil young to babsit cuz u were at the age of the kids ur babysittin not too long ago.

im gettin ready for it (im 13) and im babysitting my two year old baby cuzin who is always over. ive babysitted him for a long time now and i kno everythin bout him by heart.

wen im fourteen, or a little earlier im gonna try and make a lil business with my friends that also have good experience and babysit. Smile
u shud probably wait a year or 2, and ull have more practice.
yu'll make a fabulous 'sitter Laughing
*~SuNnY~*

by sunnyblue1296 on 12/29/2009 8:22:09 PM

HELP
my 2 oldersistersget all of the babysitting gigs and i am totally ready but my mom thinks i am not ready but booth of my sisters started when they were 11 too.....what should i do?!?!?!?!?!?!?

by tmessa101 on 12/29/2009 9:38:12 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this babysitter's club column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 24 hours, guaranteed. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist(and babysitter), lauren

by soccergirl524 on 12/24/2009 4:31:58 PM