3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Shadow Someone

Not so sure you’re cut out for crustless grilled cheese sammies and endless rounds of "Sorry"?  Tag along with an older sis or your...

MOD (well minor)
I was just wondering, do you NEED to have training to babysit? Even if if you have tons of experience, do absolutely ave to have training? thx Smile

Hey girl, I don't think so. I think it helps but I don't know that it is mandatory.

Kayla C.

by livelovetwilight on 4/15/2010 6:05:56 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those other mods/advice givers with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important issues?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

PS Im having a contest on my profile! Ends Sunday Feb 28th! Choose my next icon!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/24/2010 1:13:14 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school and stress experiance to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to the grand opening of natalieisyourmod on Saturday Feb 6 at 9am central time

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer within 3 days of your posting!

Thanks for reading

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/4/2010 4:09:53 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Thanks for reading

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/3/2010 7:23:05 PM

MoD! I need fun, cool inside activities I can do with younger kids! MOD!

Hey girl! You can do crafts, read books or play with toys.
Eryn G.

by rnd2597 on 1/31/2010 8:23:25 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Hi. I would really like to get into the babysitting buisness. I can handle my younger cousins with ease, and have taken on a old neighbor of mine young kids. But I haven't done any real babysitting in a while. I'm 13, and I can totally handle Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night babysitting. My neighborhood is sorta small, but I know there are a few kids up and down the block. How do you advise I get the word out there I can babysit? I'm CPR certified along with First-Aid Certified. I'm also able to splint legs, make temporary braces, and handle many small medical emergency such as fever, stomache aches, and vomiting. How can I sum all that up, while also appealing to parents since I love kids? Thanks!

hey girl! You could make some posters.
Eryn G.

by CuteAndClassic on 1/17/2010 5:20:46 PM

thanks eryn g. for the advice!

by amystelly on 12/13/2009 6:09:47 PM

btw: MOD (Eryn G.)
my comment accidently posted twice (sry abou that =)

by amystelly on 12/13/2009 6:08:40 PM

MOD* (Eryn G.)
i like ur advice and all (esp. stuff about food because i mostly use the stove to cook) but like when would be the right time to bring up the pay and how about how much? what are some good NONoutside activities? at that age do you think they would like coloring or crafty things?

Hey girl! You could make pasta, stir fry or burgers. You should just ask them mom when you are about to leave about the pay. They will love coloring and crafts!
Eryn G.

by amystelly on 12/13/2009 6:06:40 PM

MOD*
i'm going to be babysitting a 10-year old & a 6-year old this summer. i'm going to their house Monday and Tues. to see how the kids act and what they like. i'm doing those 2 days for free but when the summer comes: *what are some good activities that do not include going outside? *how should i bring up the paydays? and *what are some simple things to cook for lunch that do not involve the stove? (p.s this advice will go toward the 2 days as well!) Thanks!

Hey girl! I already answered this question...but you can play outside, watch movies or read books. You could make sandwiches.
Eryn G.