1 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Spread the Word

Now that you’ve passed your babysitting course with flying colors, let’s drum up some business! Ask friends for glowing recommendations to get your Nikes...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
are my questions about the bussiness cards getting to you? I really need the advice Elizabeth P.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/11/2010 2:24:07 PM

This goes with the question I just asked, but what kind of info should be on my babysitting bussiness card?? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie. You should include:Name, Title (Babysitter), Phone Number and email (if you have one). Make sure not to give these out to just anyone, but people that you parents trust.
Elizabeth P.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/11/2010 2:10:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I babysat for the first time thursday night. I had a wonderfull experience and want to babysit for others. I am 13. On this article it says "Check out our bussiness card maker." How do I get to it?? Thanks in advance girlie Smile

Elizabeth P.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/11/2010 2:08:50 PM

on this article it says, check out our bussiness card maker. How do I get to that?

Hey girlie. You can either do home made business cards, find a website that makes them, or find a shop in your neighborhood that makes them. Ask your parents for help!
Elizabeth P.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/11/2010 1:52:34 PM

volenteering at a church and or youth group acctually does really work! i have had lots of biz!

by lololola on 10/13/2010 2:45:32 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*!!I know it said don't post fliers with our phone number, name or email up. My parents are going to talk to the potential clients and meet them first before I take a job, they said. Do you think it's O.K. to post fliers then because I won't be going to some random person's house?
xo<333 thanxz

Hey girl,

It's ok as long as your parents have got your back and are going to make sure you're safe. Try putting the least amount of info possible though - use your first name {and last initial if you must, but not your last name} and use mom/dad's cell number instead of a number that could be linked to your home. That way, you protect yourself double! Smile
Lauren C.

by xoxoaero96 on 8/8/2010 1:00:09 PM

I took a babysitting course and it really helped me. I havnt gotten any jobs yet, but im working on flyers right now.

by ellsburygirl46 on 7/26/2010 1:41:13 PM

MODMODMODMODOMODMODMDOMOd
I really want to babysit but i don't really know anyone I can sit except for my next door neighbors. And when i babysit them my family always comes over and checks on me, I understand if I am watching the baby but with the other girls I am fine. I really need more business and I do know a lot of people with younger kids. How do i tell them I could watch them?? Help!!!!!1

Hey babe, the best way to get clients is by word of mouth!  Have your parents mention to their friends with younger kids that you babysit, and ask the neighbors next door to mention your name around.
Brittany B.

by ambersgirl on 7/22/2010 9:34:45 AM

not really sure if i should, ill talk to my mom, lol!

by artistgirl212 on 7/4/2010 4:09:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I took a babysitting class and everything. I am sooo excited. But I need to spread the word. I would like to make business cards but I don't have and specail things on my computer to make them. (Microsoft sooo does not work neater does creatacard program). Any suggestions at all would be great!! Please Please Please Please!
Em Smile
Thanks

hey girl!You could make posters and hang them up.
Eryn G.