2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Sweet potato-black bean burritos

We first had sweet potato burritos at a cool restaurant in Chicago. These sweet burritos don't even need melted cheese. (But you can add it if you like.)

Update- My Dad and I made the burrito recipe, and it came out pretty amazing- such a unique taste.

However, it was a bit too sweet for our liking, the sweet potatoes added plenty of sugar. Leave out the maple syrup if you're making this.

by kellygreen49 on 3/31/2009 12:24:09 PM

I'm with "bobydia", I'd so love it if nutritional facts could be posted with the recipes.

My Dad just picked up the ingredients for these, they look delicious, we're trying it out tonight!

by kellygreen49 on 3/30/2009 2:37:35 PM

*MOD*

I recently tried this recipe and it is AH-MAZING! It tastes great and is so filling, too. (I could only eat half of one so I could still have a salad on the side!)

I know it's sad, but I'm super conscious of what I eat (and I'm EXTREMELY self-conscious). I was wondering if GL could post calories and fat content when posting recipes? I just can't stand to think how many are in there...

by bobydia on 2/4/2009 11:27:56 PM

I always trie to eat healthy at restraunts. But, at old country buffet they have all kinds of good desert. yumm...

by kikinr763 on 9/8/2008 8:27:47 PM

im a really picky eater but want to be healthy. do you know any healthy recipes without veggies or strange foreign fooods?

by chica <3 on 9/5/2008 6:37:59 PM

hmmm. sounds good. a little intresting though. I guess I will try it though.

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 8/31/2008 3:27:49 PM

Mmmm Mmmmm!

by cjlizzy on 8/30/2008 8:42:38 PM

wow this sounds delicious!

by trulyoneofakind on 8/30/2008 8:24:37 PM

sounds a little good i might try it soon!!

by 1toughcookie on 8/30/2008 7:16:46 PM

hmmm... kinda odd i hav 2 admit.

by holapeeps on 8/30/2008 3:50:40 PM