AN HOUR AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

2 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

3 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Remembering September 11

Today is an emotional day for everyone. Whether you are sad, afraid or hopeful, or just have something you want to tell your fellow Girls’ Life gals, we want to hear from you.

i THINK i watched the movie if there was one..idk..but i was watching an episode on it on the HISTORY channel..it was cool, but very HEART BREAKING ♥

by elmorockz1252 on 5/21/2010 8:25:13 PM

All you guys that havent seen the documentary called 9/11 ( nine dash eleven) NEED to watch it. It was meant to be based on the life of a firefighter but it turned out to be about the twin towers. This is the ONLY footage you can get from inside the twin towers when they collasped. It can really touch your heart. It did mine. God bless all those firfighters and policemen who sacrificed their lives to save others. See what they saw. It's terrible. Again, God bless them.

by tennis1696 on 9/15/2008 6:54:16 PM

those planes flew right abovee my schoool. ):

but that didn't stop school.

by YellowGreen on 9/15/2008 4:04:37 PM

i remember 9/11. i was young and only in first grade. i remember an anouncment on the speakers but not really understanding. i never really did until this year. my parents hid the real details because i was so young. only this year i was watching the documentries on the horrible day. it was the 102 Minutes That changed the World. it is eye opening to see the real footage of normal people who were walking in the streets or going to work in those towers. the footage was unreal and terrifying. you could hear the people in new york crying and calling their loved ones. now i finally understand the worst day in the history of the usa. im not born in the usa and neither was my dad and my mom never considered herself American. we were always Canadains in this country. After that day i feel my whole family feels truly American. i am proud to be both American and Canadian. living just 30 minutes from Boston and 100 from New York I feel so close to the tragity. some of my friends were almost on that flight or their friends were almost. everyone around me has some connection to the attacks. in school we were talking about how the country really came together during the time. Despite the deaths the country and firemen and all the resuce workers actually saved soo many people.its sad to think that about 3000 people died but almost 4000 kids lost at least 1 parent

by softballgirly22 on 9/15/2008 3:30:30 PM

my frend had died 9/10/08 5:00pm then when we went to school the next day it was very EMOTIONAL day for every one includeing me i miss jojo so much

by sammijoe77 on 9/15/2008 2:43:18 PM

OMG!!!! i hate this subject it's sooooo sad groung zero is sad -cry cry cry-

by sweetgirl18 on 9/14/2008 9:05:03 PM

I remember September 11th. I was only a kindergardener, so of course I had no clue what was going on. My mom kept me home from school, and I didn't truely relize what happened until the next year on the first annaversary.

I'll always remember what happened, and I hope America will never forget either. God Bless America!

by kiaralilly on 9/14/2008 8:45:30 PM

weirddork100
omj im so sorry. Frown that must have been so hard for you!! im sorry....

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 9/14/2008 5:50:36 PM

I remember exactly what happened when tehy crashed. I was at school and i was in 1st garde. I was playing outside with my best friend in the sand. Suddenly all of the staff came out crying. They told us what had happened, but i still didnt get it. I thought their had been a fire or an earth quake or something, never something as servier as this. We didnt get picked up early bc we live in CA (half way acrossthe state,) but I do know people who died in 9-11. Which is by far, teh saddest day in USA hitsory.

by MrsNickJonas4ever on 9/14/2008 5:44:03 PM

It is so sad!! I just say a movie about Sep 11

I have never seen the twin towers and i never will

by sosierox on 9/14/2008 5:24:37 PM