8 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

11 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

12 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Chill! Create your own Spa

So you don't have a pocketful of cash to blow on a week on a fancy spa? Why not create a mini spa in your...

thanks

by sarahboo on 5/4/2009 7:51:35 PM

MOD almost all of my family is sick, and i'm not. I really don't want to get sick because my birthday is coming up. What should i do?

Hey girl! Just make sure you're washing your hands a lot and make sure you aren't getting breathed on by them a lot.

Jess H.

by sarahboo on 5/4/2009 7:05:05 PM

This spa thiing is super awesome. Now I want to try them all at the same time but it's kinda impossible. I think my sister will love this cuz she loves smelly stuff, so I'm so gonna send this too her! HI ANA, HOPE U LIKE THIS!

by alyssa_candy_adler on 4/25/2009 4:56:05 PM

Mod-
My bathrooms really tiny. Would this be to messy to do in my room?

Hey Babes, Lay down some towels and I think you'll be fine. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by Regenboog on 4/23/2009 11:30:23 PM

ahh.

by dramaqueen535 on 4/23/2009 6:48:34 PM

wow this is so fun!

by fiddlej on 4/21/2009 7:03:55 PM

hey this is so very fab but can ya suggest some recipies which dont have eggs and that stuff!(u see i`m a vegetarian)

by preppyami on 4/1/2009 10:01:37 AM

omg bringiton97 i just checked out www.boyslife.com and its so weird! its IS like cub scouts!

by sparklejessi on 3/13/2009 9:48:31 PM

I know it sounds weird but i was soothed just reading this (: ahhhhhhh... (sigh) (:

by sparklejessi on 3/13/2009 9:46:15 PM

My friend and I (like when we where eleven) used to put our bathing suits on and go in her huge hot-tube and scrub each-others feet with bath lotion and give each other back-rubs. It used to be a lot of fun Smile

God bless~