12 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

15 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

16 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

MAPLE-CINNAMON GRANOLA

Want delish treats that’ll please the ‘rents and the little tykes? Whip up a batch of yummy granola goodies for thumbs up all around. Throw...

~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~My friends are always asking me "Why don't you where this or that?" "Don't you shop at Hollister-Oh..." It's making me mad. Plus, there's one friend of mine who can poke me in the stomach REAL hard, but when someone does it to her, she goes in the bathroom and cries. What should I do?

Hey girl,
If people are giving you a hard time about clothes, just tell them that you wear what works for you - not everyone has to look the same!  If they're your buds, they should understand.  As for your other friend... some people are just more sensitive than others.  If people poke you, you can tell them to cut it out, too.  xoxo

Marie H.

by cats-r-the-best on 3/31/2010 5:49:52 PM

yumm..sounds delish♥♥♥

by aerorox19 on 2/23/2010 5:08:37 PM

I have a nice and easy recipe for a snack.
Take a tortilla and spray it with pam.
Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on it.
Now put a few scoops of vanilla ice cream and roll it up and eat it

by olivia123456 on 12/28/2009 2:36:37 PM

Great idea, sounds delishSmile

by begonia on 4/7/2009 5:50:32 PM

heya i'm on a laptop at school woooo
to my fans here's another idea get the kids to make fairy cakes and decorate them it will keep them busy for hours trust me and the best part afterwards is eating hey and a big shout out to my friend faizasaif woooo long live faizasaif woooooo she got talent shes got skill she'll stand up for me with all her will!!!!!!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooo

by kimbo on 1/30/2009 4:30:45 AM

heya i'm on a laptop at school woooo
wooooooooooooooooooooooo

by kimbo on 1/30/2009 4:29:50 AM

GIRLS:

I don't think parent's would be too fond of having their little ones near a hot oven.. I wish there were some yummy treats kids like that are bake-free, but not messy and sticky like rice crispie treats. Any recipes? Post comments on my profile once it's done moderating!

***MOD***

How long do profiles usually take to moderate? It has been a few days since I updated mine, do you think it will be done soon?

by starspangledsweetie on 12/28/2008 10:12:42 PM

advice

if you don't know how to use there microwave don't ask the kid

i learned that the the hard way!!!!

by twinkletsgirl on 11/22/2008 4:34:09 PM

what does that have to do with babysitting? If the kids cant help and you just have to put them in a play pen the whole time? But I geuss it would be fun.

one thing of advice ask the kids rents before using there kitchen and everything in it. And remember to clean up. Yuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!

Smile Julia Smile

by My_Time_to_Shine on 10/16/2008 11:34:08 AM

I don't think the kids will like it but i'll leave some for the parents and pack the rest for me! lol

by Girly Girl on 9/26/2008 7:42:49 PM