4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

6 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

I ♥ manny! And marco. Well im listening to cassie steele songs rite now. SHE ROX!

by peacelovepuppies on 8/15/2009 11:13:17 PM

OHMYGOD! I LOVE THIS SHOW! Best show in th history of ever, no contest. I love Manny (even though she got an abortion)and Darcy. I can't stand Mia or Paige. UGH! I also hate ALL of the niners, they're just way too annoying. And Peter, oh my god I hate Peter. I also like Anya, but she's dating my future husband Sav, know how it is... The crappy part about Degrassi is, I don't get the N, so I NEVER get to see it! I have to watch it online.

by CurlyBlonde8684 on 7/26/2009 6:59:22 PM

I love degrassi! My favorite couple is Anya and Sav or Darcy and Peter.

Check out my profile

by sundayrising15 on 7/9/2009 6:30:09 PM

by twilightluver13 on 6/26/2009 10:37:09 AM

gosh ive loved that show since 2001,
my fav characters are manny,emma, and many others.

i think the show has a lot of warnings about what can happen if you give in to peer pressure.

by beastie on 6/18/2009 3:00:18 PM

omg i LUV degrassi its my fave show. ive seen every episode. my fave character is peter. he is so hott! he also is really devious and still sweet even when hes wasted. mia needs 2 back off though. i HATE her!!!! i also hate how everyone makes it seem like peter is gay just cuz riley kissed him. i think its really sad how in season 3 craig gets dumped by manny and ash on christmas
:-( Peter+Darcy Forever!!!

by cangelalex on 6/15/2009 11:53:06 PM

omg i love this show!!! and sav!!!!!!!!!! i have 9 episodes on my ipod touch!!! <(**<)

by 1missey36 on 3/5/2009 7:01:31 PM

i agree with soon 2 be mrs joe jonas because Mia is starting to becoming very annoying and acting stuck up. I HEART Degrassi:The Next Generation!

by kool kitty on 12/31/2008 1:14:10 PM

My big cuz is friends with Charlotte Arnold, or Holly J. I haven't met her, but my cuz warned me about her playing a mean girl and she is nothing like that in real life. My cousin is way too cool for that. Charlotte ROX!!!!!!!!!!

by soon2befamous on 11/16/2008 6:35:17 PM

I soooooooooo totally heart Degrassi! It's like the best show ever! I like Ellie and Mia. Peter ia kinda cute too. Soon 2 be mrs. joe jonas, Mia doesn't think she's all that just cuz she's a model. Your just jealous.

by popularchick1 on 11/4/2008 2:58:46 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!