Bridget M.

is modding

23 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

Omg! I love J.T. and Sean! Ellie and Marco would be my bffs if I was on the show! But Manny and Paige would be my enemies but we would eventually become friends. I heart degrassi

by ilovetokiohotel on 10/26/2008 12:16:39 AM

i dont like that show-espically the new season. i am shocked that a website for preteen girls would be writing about something like that. ill admit to it that it was a pretty addicting TV show but it has its EXTREME drawbacks. there is a lot of talk about drugs and a lot of other R rated material in the show. the new season is even worse. they are sneaking into teachers bedrooms and finding things that are DEFINITELY R-rated. in my opinion, the show is WAYYYY too old for preteens and teenagers.

by jesusavesu04 on 10/21/2008 8:17:10 PM

i love this show but my parents think its inappropriate so i cant watch it

by skittleluvr94 on 10/16/2008 7:14:36 PM

lajmskkgnjfdnfvjdklsanflk

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:22:02 PM

la queshna!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:21:45 PM

MOD!

Have you ever seen South of Nowhere?

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:21:24 PM

I watched the degrassi marathon 2day and i cried when that lakehurst freak stabbed JT!!!!!! I don't like Mia. She thinks she is all that just cuz she is a model. Ugh!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:19:44 PM

Hi MOD!!!!!!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:17:33 PM

hey yo!!!!! south of nowhere is also a reallyyy good show on the n!!!!!!!

I <3 EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:16:57 PM

ahhh...Degrassi.
just the MOST AMAZING SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!
Plus its awesome that u love it too!
Smile