AN HOUR AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6

2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

Go Emma

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:06:41 PM

Awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:01:52 PM

nicole32, you can watch it on the N. the new season starts Friday, October 10th at 8.

by sparky4me on 9/25/2008 6:27:55 PM

Ive never watched Degrassi but it sounds cool. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

by nicole32 on 9/24/2008 3:37:46 PM

THIS IS MY FAV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! My mom hated me watching it but i did anyways so now she lets me. I luved shenae grims cause i think she acted the realist but i also like paige and manny cause they were the meanest and i think they acted like real girls to. OMG!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE YOUNGER SIBS R GONNA B THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW!!!!! THERES GONNA B SO MUCH DRAMA AND GONNA B THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Duchess_At_Heart on 9/23/2008 10:14:49 PM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS!!!!
I MISS THE SEAN AND EMMA STORYLINE THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. (sean is just generally cute. lol ;) )

by kepchica on 9/23/2008 3:35:48 PM

LOOOOOVVEEEE THE SHOWWW SOOOO MUCHHH!i CAN'T WAiT TILLL OCTOBERR 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y) ♥ &+ JONAS!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 9/21/2008 4:33:28 PM

I want to start watching this show but right know im stuck on ONE TREE HILL!!!!!! i love that show! they should have a page about it too....

by !clo_cho! on 9/21/2008 10:34:23 AM

Come check out my profile!!!

by girscouts2664 on 9/20/2008 9:24:26 PM

i luv this show me and my bro watch it all the time!!!

by mego97420 on 9/20/2008 8:24:03 PM

What does your bedroom look like?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.