5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

Go Emma

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:06:41 PM

Awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:01:52 PM

nicole32, you can watch it on the N. the new season starts Friday, October 10th at 8.

by sparky4me on 9/25/2008 6:27:55 PM

Ive never watched Degrassi but it sounds cool. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

by nicole32 on 9/24/2008 3:37:46 PM

THIS IS MY FAV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! My mom hated me watching it but i did anyways so now she lets me. I luved shenae grims cause i think she acted the realist but i also like paige and manny cause they were the meanest and i think they acted like real girls to. OMG!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE YOUNGER SIBS R GONNA B THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW!!!!! THERES GONNA B SO MUCH DRAMA AND GONNA B THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Duchess_At_Heart on 9/23/2008 10:14:49 PM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS!!!!
I MISS THE SEAN AND EMMA STORYLINE THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. (sean is just generally cute. lol ;) )

by kepchica on 9/23/2008 3:35:48 PM

LOOOOOVVEEEE THE SHOWWW SOOOO MUCHHH!i CAN'T WAiT TILLL OCTOBERR 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y) ♥ &+ JONAS!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 9/21/2008 4:33:28 PM

I want to start watching this show but right know im stuck on ONE TREE HILL!!!!!! i love that show! they should have a page about it too....

by !clo_cho! on 9/21/2008 10:34:23 AM

Come check out my profile!!!

by girscouts2664 on 9/20/2008 9:24:26 PM

i luv this show me and my bro watch it all the time!!!

by mego97420 on 9/20/2008 8:24:03 PM