AN HOUR AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

OMG! I luv degrassi! i can't wait for the new season to start. i have seen every single episode up until this season...so yeah. im excited!

by katie43 on 9/20/2008 7:16:09 PM

thanks a ton!!

by someswimmer on 9/20/2008 6:52:51 PM

*****MOD*****
Plz Help!! okay so there's this boy that ive known since 4 year olds (im in seventh grade) It is really obvious that he has a massive crush on me. I don't like him like that. How do i tell him without crushing his feelings??? Plz help thanks a ton!!

Hey girl!

Just tell him that you are not ready to have a boyfriend and that u don't want to ruin your friendship so lets stay friends. Just be honest with him and talk to him face to face.

<3 Brianna

by someswimmer on 9/20/2008 6:35:10 PM

I luv luv luv Degrassi!!! I wish i could get the show on DVD. I don't have a fav character, I luv 'em all. It was so sad when JT died. I cried.

by sassygirl93 on 9/20/2008 1:04:58 PM

MOD: Do you have time to answer a question?

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/20/2008 12:17:25 PM

i wish that people played degrassi more, it REALLY ROCKS!!!

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/20/2008 12:15:54 PM

omg i love degrassi. i MUST see it lol! um i miss J.T. sooooo much though! he was so cute i though lol! and yeah i balled my eyes out when that dumb kid murderd him! Frown and then i really started crying when the whole hospital scene came on and the doctor tells them that he dies! omg! so sad! but yeah um lets see. i love many and emma. but ellie i hate, at times at least. spinner is pretty cool, and so is jimmy.

by JonasBrothers_lover4ever on 9/20/2008 10:08:40 AM

I LOVE Degrassi! My favorite character is Ellie because i can realate to her soooooo well! And I also like Mia, Darcy, and I think Marco is adorible!

I lkike cried so hard when JT died! He was my fav!

by squidlysyd95 on 9/20/2008 9:14:28 AM

Ha! The irony! I just got into this show last week when I was browsing around online and found their website (you know, when one link leads you to another and another... until you end up on some site that was completely unrelated to the first one you looked at). They only have seasons 6 and 7 videos up on their site and I'm almost to the end of 7 (I think 5 episodes to go). It was hard to figure out the characters since there's so many and I was jumping in the middle of the show, but now I'm hooked!

My thoughts:

SPOILERS!!! (from seasons 6 and 7)

Darcy is sweet but dealing with so much teen drama that I hope she gets over. She just needs to realize the quick fix isn't going to help her problems.

Manny and J- never would have worked (I just saw their brake up episode where he stole the ring). Too bad, he was starting to grow on me.

Marco is cute! I feel bad for Ellie, they would have been so cute together if he wasn't gay. (I found out by their site character pages that they did date in a previous season). He's so likeable but a little on the paranoid side sometimes.

Holly J is an idiot. I've known my share of people like her who think they're princesses (I'm sure everyone has). I'm waiting for her to do something somewhat likeable.

Mia is probably my favorite character (or tied with Marco...). She's got a lot to deal with and she mostly handles it well. Bravo for her!

I love all the character drama and the chick-flicky overload of relationships are awesome! They move fast at Degrassi- they date half the school in one year!

by happiness on 9/19/2008 11:07:25 PM

ive heard of this + seen a little.
isn't it on n?