3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

~MOD~
i filled out the questions 4 my profile like, a month ago but it's still being moderated. do u know how long it will take 2 b done?????????

by coca08 on 9/19/2008 10:09:16 PM

ok so i LOVE funky coloured liner. I have blue eyes, what fun colours would look good?
im tired of my normal brown.

by summergirl1995 on 9/19/2008 9:56:08 PM

I NEED TO SEE HOW JT GOT SHOT!! I HEART DEGRASSI!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE THE EPISODE WHEN SEAN FINDS HIS PARENTS AFTER HE SHOOTS THAT GUY AT THE SCHOOL SHOOTING TO PROTECT EMMA AND JIMMY AND EVERYONE AND HE STAYED WITH HIS MOM AND DAD THE REST OF THE TIME!!! I NEARLY CRIED Frown Frown Frown

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/19/2008 9:30:43 PM

I like this show it's pretty good i started watching a couple seasons ago, but still love Gossip Girl and 90210 way more.

by summerlovee93 on 9/19/2008 9:26:11 PM

whos modding???? =]

Hey girl!

You can tell who is modding on the left side of the website.

<3 Brianna

by brunettee on 9/19/2008 8:53:39 PM

hey i have never seen this show!! is it cool??

by missie21 on 9/19/2008 8:37:26 PM

Can't wait for the new season to begin!

by *Wink*Wink* on 9/19/2008 8:16:56 PM

I LOVE degrassi:TNG!!!!! anyone agree with me. best show ever! and i love how gl put a show on here that is from canada cause i live in canada and it is awsome that for once stuff isnt only about things in the US only. anyway i CANT WAIT FOR DEGRASSI TO START!!

by k123k on 9/19/2008 8:04:58 PM

I LOVE DEGRASSI:TNG!!!! It is my fav show ever and I have seen every episode, and I totally miss J.T. and my fav character is Manny and I loved her relationship with Damien(he was so cute!!!)!!!

by kool kitty on 9/19/2008 7:45:43 PM

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fav characters are sean, spinner, and jt. when i saw the episode when jt died i cried for 10 minutes it was sooooo sad! I cant wait until the 8th season!!!!!

by brunette girl on 9/19/2008 7:35:36 PM