1 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

3 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

COMMENTS

Editor obsession - Degrassi: The Next Generation

The teen show I love to love is the Canadian soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. It’s eighth season starts in October on The N.

I ♥ manny! And marco. Well im listening to cassie steele songs rite now. SHE ROX!

by peacelovepuppies on 8/15/2009 11:13:17 PM

OHMYGOD! I LOVE THIS SHOW! Best show in th history of ever, no contest. I love Manny (even though she got an abortion)and Darcy. I can't stand Mia or Paige. UGH! I also hate ALL of the niners, they're just way too annoying. And Peter, oh my god I hate Peter. I also like Anya, but she's dating my future husband Sav, so...well...you know how it is... The crappy part about Degrassi is, I don't get the N, so I NEVER get to see it! I have to watch it online.

by CurlyBlonde8684 on 7/26/2009 6:59:22 PM

I love degrassi! My favorite couple is Anya and Sav or Darcy and Peter.

Check out my profile

by sundayrising15 on 7/9/2009 6:30:09 PM

OMG I LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHOW MY FAV CHARACTERS WOILD PROBABLY BE PAIGE,MANNY,EMMA,AND MARCO BECAUSE HES SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

by twilightluver13 on 6/26/2009 10:37:09 AM

gosh ive loved that show since 2001,
my fav characters are manny,emma, and many others.

i think the show has a lot of warnings about what can happen if you give in to peer pressure.

by beastie on 6/18/2009 3:00:18 PM

omg i LUV degrassi its my fave show. ive seen every episode. my fave character is peter. he is so hott! he also is really devious and still sweet even when hes wasted. mia needs 2 back off though. i HATE her!!!! i also hate how everyone makes it seem like peter is gay just cuz riley kissed him. i think its really sad how in season 3 craig gets dumped by manny and ash on christmas
:-( Peter+Darcy Forever!!!
-Alex

by cangelalex on 6/15/2009 11:53:06 PM

omg i love this show!!! and sav!!!!!!!!!! i have 9 episodes on my ipod touch!!! <(**<)

by 1missey36 on 3/5/2009 7:01:31 PM

i agree with soon 2 be mrs joe jonas because Mia is starting to becoming very annoying and acting stuck up. I HEART Degrassi:The Next Generation!

by kool kitty on 12/31/2008 1:14:10 PM

My big cuz is friends with Charlotte Arnold, or Holly J. I haven't met her, but my cuz warned me about her playing a mean girl and she is nothing like that in real life. My cousin is way too cool for that. Charlotte ROX!!!!!!!!!!

by soon2befamous on 11/16/2008 6:35:17 PM

I soooooooooo totally heart Degrassi! It's like the best show ever! I like Ellie and Mia. Peter ia kinda cute too. Soon 2 be mrs. joe jonas, Mia doesn't think she's all that just cuz she's a model. Your just jealous.

by popularchick1 on 11/4/2008 2:58:46 PM

Omg! I love J.T. and Sean! Ellie and Marco would be my bffs if I was on the show! But Manny and Paige would be my enemies but we would eventually become friends. I heart degrassi

by ilovetokiohotel on 10/26/2008 12:16:39 AM

i dont like that show-espically the new season. i am shocked that a website for preteen girls would be writing about something like that. ill admit to it that it was a pretty addicting TV show but it has its EXTREME drawbacks. there is a lot of talk about drugs and a lot of other R rated material in the show. the new season is even worse. they are sneaking into teachers bedrooms and finding things that are DEFINITELY R-rated. in my opinion, the show is WAYYYY too old for preteens and teenagers.

by jesusavesu04 on 10/21/2008 8:17:10 PM

i love this show but my parents think its inappropriate so i cant watch it

by skittleluvr94 on 10/16/2008 7:14:36 PM

lajmskkgnjfdnfvjdklsanflk

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:22:02 PM

la queshna!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:21:45 PM

MOD!

Have you ever seen South of Nowhere?

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:21:24 PM

I watched the degrassi marathon 2day and i cried when that lakehurst freak stabbed JT!!!!!! I don't like Mia. She thinks she is all that just cuz she is a model. Ugh!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:19:44 PM

Hi MOD!!!!!!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:17:33 PM

hey yo!!!!! south of nowhere is also a reallyyy good show on the n!!!!!!!

I <3 EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 10/12/2008 8:16:57 PM

ahhh...Degrassi.
just the MOST AMAZING SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!
Plus its awesome that u love it too!
Smile

by sarah93marie on 10/11/2008 9:51:08 AM

Go Emma

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:06:41 PM

Awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by klshy on 9/28/2008 10:01:52 PM

nicole32, you can watch it on the N. the new season starts Friday, October 10th at 8.

by sparky4me on 9/25/2008 6:27:55 PM

Ive never watched Degrassi but it sounds cool. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

by nicole32 on 9/24/2008 3:37:46 PM

THIS IS MY FAV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!! My mom hated me watching it but i did anyways so now she lets me. I luved shenae grims cause i think she acted the realist but i also like paige and manny cause they were the meanest and i think they acted like real girls to. OMG!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE YOUNGER SIBS R GONNA B THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW!!!!! THERES GONNA B SO MUCH DRAMA AND GONNA B THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Duchess_At_Heart on 9/23/2008 10:14:49 PM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR YEARS!!!!
I MISS THE SEAN AND EMMA STORYLINE THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. (sean is just generally cute. lol ;) )

by kepchica on 9/23/2008 3:35:48 PM

LOOOOOVVEEEE THE SHOWWW SOOOO MUCHHH!i CAN'T WAiT TILLL OCTOBERR 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y) ♥ &+ JONAS!

by Mrs.JoeJonas<3 on 9/21/2008 4:33:28 PM

I want to start watching this show but right know im stuck on ONE TREE HILL!!!!!! i love that show! they should have a page about it too....

by !clo_cho! on 9/21/2008 10:34:23 AM

Come check out my profile!!!

by girscouts2664 on 9/20/2008 9:24:26 PM

i luv this show me and my bro watch it all the time!!!

by mego97420 on 9/20/2008 8:24:03 PM

OMG! I luv degrassi! i can't wait for the new season to start. i have seen every single episode up until this season...so yeah. im excited!

by katie43 on 9/20/2008 7:16:09 PM

thanks a ton!!

by someswimmer on 9/20/2008 6:52:51 PM

*****MOD*****
Plz Help!! okay so there's this boy that ive known since 4 year olds (im in seventh grade) It is really obvious that he has a massive crush on me. I don't like him like that. How do i tell him without crushing his feelings??? Plz help thanks a ton!!

Hey girl!

Just tell him that you are not ready to have a boyfriend and that u don't want to ruin your friendship so lets stay friends. Just be honest with him and talk to him face to face.

<3 Brianna

by someswimmer on 9/20/2008 6:35:10 PM

I luv luv luv Degrassi!!! I wish i could get the show on DVD. I don't have a fav character, I luv 'em all. It was so sad when JT died. I cried.

by sassygirl93 on 9/20/2008 1:04:58 PM

MOD: Do you have time to answer a question?

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/20/2008 12:17:25 PM

i wish that people played degrassi more, it REALLY ROCKS!!!

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/20/2008 12:15:54 PM

omg i love degrassi. i MUST see it lol! um i miss J.T. sooooo much though! he was so cute i though lol! and yeah i balled my eyes out when that dumb kid murderd him! Frown and then i really started crying when the whole hospital scene came on and the doctor tells them that he dies! omg! so sad! but yeah um lets see. i love many and emma. but ellie i hate, at times at least. spinner is pretty cool, and so is jimmy.

by JonasBrothers_lover4ever on 9/20/2008 10:08:40 AM

I LOVE Degrassi! My favorite character is Ellie because i can realate to her soooooo well! And I also like Mia, Darcy, and I think Marco is adorible!

I lkike cried so hard when JT died! He was my fav!

by squidlysyd95 on 9/20/2008 9:14:28 AM

Ha! The irony! I just got into this show last week when I was browsing around online and found their website (you know, when one link leads you to another and another... until you end up on some site that was completely unrelated to the first one you looked at). They only have seasons 6 and 7 videos up on their site and I'm almost to the end of 7 (I think 5 episodes to go). It was hard to figure out the characters since there's so many and I was jumping in the middle of the show, but now I'm hooked!

My thoughts:

SPOILERS!!! (from seasons 6 and 7)

Darcy is sweet but dealing with so much teen drama that I hope she gets over. She just needs to realize the quick fix isn't going to help her problems.

Manny and J- never would have worked (I just saw their brake up episode where he stole the ring). Too bad, he was starting to grow on me.

Marco is cute! I feel bad for Ellie, they would have been so cute together if he wasn't gay. (I found out by their site character pages that they did date in a previous season). He's so likeable but a little on the paranoid side sometimes.

Holly J is an idiot. I've known my share of people like her who think they're princesses (I'm sure everyone has). I'm waiting for her to do something somewhat likeable.

Mia is probably my favorite character (or tied with Marco...). She's got a lot to deal with and she mostly handles it well. Bravo for her!

I love all the character drama and the chick-flicky overload of relationships are awesome! They move fast at Degrassi- they date half the school in one year!

by happiness on 9/19/2008 11:07:25 PM

ive heard of this + seen a little.
isn't it on n?

by Buh-Bah on 9/19/2008 10:42:46 PM

~MOD~
i filled out the questions 4 my profile like, a month ago but it's still being moderated. do u know how long it will take 2 b done?????????

by coca08 on 9/19/2008 10:09:16 PM

ok so i LOVE funky coloured liner. I have blue eyes, what fun colours would look good?
im tired of my normal brown.

by summergirl1995 on 9/19/2008 9:56:08 PM

I NEED TO SEE HOW JT GOT SHOT!! I HEART DEGRASSI!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE THE EPISODE WHEN SEAN FINDS HIS PARENTS AFTER HE SHOOTS THAT GUY AT THE SCHOOL SHOOTING TO PROTECT EMMA AND JIMMY AND EVERYONE AND HE STAYED WITH HIS MOM AND DAD THE REST OF THE TIME!!! I NEARLY CRIED Frown Frown Frown

by ~iheartcharlie~ on 9/19/2008 9:30:43 PM

I like this show it's pretty good i started watching a couple seasons ago, but still love Gossip Girl and 90210 way more.

by summerlovee93 on 9/19/2008 9:26:11 PM

whos modding???? =]

Hey girl!

You can tell who is modding on the left side of the website.

<3 Brianna

by brunettee on 9/19/2008 8:53:39 PM

hey i have never seen this show!! is it cool??

by missie21 on 9/19/2008 8:37:26 PM

Can't wait for the new season to begin!

by *Wink*Wink* on 9/19/2008 8:16:56 PM

I LOVE degrassi:TNG!!!!! anyone agree with me. best show ever! and i love how gl put a show on here that is from canada cause i live in canada and it is awsome that for once stuff isnt only about things in the US only. anyway i CANT WAIT FOR DEGRASSI TO START!!

by k123k on 9/19/2008 8:04:58 PM

I LOVE DEGRASSI:TNG!!!! It is my fav show ever and I have seen every episode, and I totally miss J.T. and my fav character is Manny and I loved her relationship with Damien(he was so cute!!!)!!!

by kool kitty on 9/19/2008 7:45:43 PM

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fav characters are sean, spinner, and jt. when i saw the episode when jt died i cried for 10 minutes it was sooooo sad! I cant wait until the 8th season!!!!!

by brunette girl on 9/19/2008 7:35:36 PM

omg!!!!!!!! i have seen every single episode!!!!! MARCO ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by soon 2 b mrs. joe jonas on 9/19/2008 6:23:59 PM

It starts october 10.....I can't wait!!!

by cutie_brat08 on 9/19/2008 6:19:19 PM

what day does it start?????

by Lovely28 on 9/19/2008 6:05:07 PM

what day does it start????

by Lovely28 on 9/19/2008 6:04:31 PM

cool

by sparky4me on 9/19/2008 6:04:23 PM

what day does it start????

by Lovely28 on 9/19/2008 6:03:56 PM

i have never seen this show. is it good?

by sugaraddict1 on 9/19/2008 6:00:29 PM

*******MOD****** i am going on the east coast trip this year with my school and my parents said that i needed to pay for 25% of it. that is $500! i only have $300 in the bank and i also want some spending money. i need money fast. and please don't say babysitting cuz i already do that. Thanks!

Hey girl!

Depending on your age, you can get a job like at starbucks or an ice cream shop but you must be either 16 or 18. So if you are under those ages then babysitting is your best bet and maybe charge more than you normally do.

<3 Brianna

by sugaraddict1 on 9/19/2008 6:00:06 PM

*************MOD****************
Hi!!!!! i have a guestion.
ok, so i have short hair. And i can just barely put it in a pony tail but there is a lot of hair that doesn't stay in or can't even reach in the first place. i am having trouble finding stuff to do with my hair. will you help me?????? thanks!

Hey girl!

Headbands are always cool or little pigtails.

<3 Brianna