2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Get to know Shenae Grimes

Toronto native Shenae Grimes has taken Hollywood by storm. She’s busted onto the scene in not one, not two but three major projects: “Picture This”...

I LOVEEEE degrassi tng!!! she was sooo good as darcy i missed when she leftFrown but i love 90210and piture this and was soo glad 2 c her in them

by dstwin719711 on 12/9/2009 2:49:59 PM

Degrassi and her other movies are awesome i love them so much..!!!!

by babygirl9764 on 10/4/2008 6:40:11 PM

she's really pretty she should be the covergirl for GL

by sparky4me on 9/25/2008 5:28:39 PM

Hi Ashley are you a new mod? I've never seen you here before

hey girl!

No im not a new mod. Ashley<3

by sparky4me on 9/25/2008 5:26:43 PM

can you do a poll on who has won a prize before and who hasn't? cause i enter almost every day for the past 4 months and i have not won anything! Thanks. Laughing

Hey girl, that's a good idea, but I have no control over the polls, so I can't help you out.  But people do win and you DO have a chance at winning! -lauren

by ksister on 9/24/2008 9:49:50 PM

She is a really good accident but she is so skinny. I love 90210

by volleygal on 9/24/2008 5:21:31 PM

I ♥ Shenae. She is a great actress. I love her on degrassi! 90210: i've seen an episode but it's not my thing. But Degrassi & Picture This are great

by sassygirl93 on 9/22/2008 7:29:05 PM

i love her and her new show 90210!!!! she is like one of my new role models!!! she looks way younger than 19!!! (Shenae if ur reading this that is a complement) i swear i thought she was like 16!!!!!

by lizzil26 on 9/22/2008 5:24:00 PM

She was on....Naturally Sadie I remember that show it hasnt been on in 4ever

by Brunettee on 9/22/2008 5:11:04 PM

i love her on 90210!
except she makes some not so good decisions regarding da scared for next week!

i LOVELOVELOVE fashion too!

by fashionista8613 on 9/21/2008 11:30:51 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!