7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Do pills and creams for bigger boobs work?

Do pills and creams for bigger boobs work? I see ads everywhere...and I really want to give them a try, sigh. Ads for breast...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
is there any foods that help your boobs grow? And also are there any foods that can help me gain some weight but stay healthy because I'm kinda skinny thanks

Hey chica! No foods specifically target your boobs to grow (don't we all wish!), but if you're looking to gain weight in a healthy way, try healthy fats like avocado and proteins like fish and chicken! xoxo

Kate G.

by mayag1300 on 8/26/2013 12:43:01 PM

MODMODMOD please Smile
So I think I need the next size up in bras, how do I bring it up with my mom? Also do I need to go bigger? I'm 30a (i hate it) and 13, my boobs go out the sides and the wire is sitting on them. The center part kind of raises up above my chest too and my whole boob isn't inside the bra. The band also rides up and I can fit like 2 hands under it, but that's too bad because they don't make amy smaller than 30 in stores/less than $50. So what sizes should I try and how do I ask?
Thanksss

I would simply just mention that your bras an uncomfortable and don't fit. All the evidence you just gave me was proof that the cups do not fit you so if you show your mom I'm sure she'll help you out and get you soem bras that actually do fit. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 5555fanny on 8/18/2013 2:21:08 AM

So i have these huge bushy eyebrows that are dark and uneven and going everywhere. I am so self conscious about them. I take selfies leaving my eyebrows out because im afraid people will make fun of me. My mom wont let me get them waxed and i tried plucking but they look so big i don't even know anymore. Im so tired of letting these ruin my 12 year old life. Help?

Hey girlie! Embrace your big eyebrows- lots of people wish they hadn't waxed or plucked their eyebrows when they were younger.   Ask your mom if she can help ya pluck them so they are a bit smaller.  If she won't, don't worry- people probably aren't noticing- or they're jealous of your Lily Collins look-alike eyebrows! xoxo

Kate G.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 8/9/2013 2:57:12 PM

MOD
I'm practicing waking up early for school because I start back in two weeks. I've noticed that even after getting eight hours of sleep I'm very tired when I wake up. How can I feel more energized and ready for school?

by ContestLover1 on 8/8/2013 8:43:54 PM

Please help!
I have this discharge stuff in my underwear and I need to know what it is also I have acne and its really annoying because I've had it for over a year now and I have tried literally everything any tips on how to get rid of it? I don't want something super expensive.
Please help!

by Bianca710 on 8/8/2013 4:36:36 PM

MOD
how can I make my body smaller then so my chest looks bigger? I'm too enter a VS and I really don't want to fake it. Is there natural ways to make my chest look bigger without a push up or padded bra? I'm only comfortable with sports bras and things like that.

Hey girl,

You don't need to worry about faking it! Give your body a chance to grow, and wear comfortable bras in the mean time. Anyone can enter a VS store- they see girls of every shape and size every day. Be confident in your own skin.

xo

Caroline C.

by RunningTears on 8/6/2013 9:44:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Smile
Sports bras make my boobs look even smaller than they already are (ugh) but they are the most comfortable. I have one push-up but it gets too hot. Ender wires kind of bug me, but they're bearable. What kind of bra is the compromise between comfy and enhancing?

Also, I have one shirt that I can't wear any of my bras with! Even the strapless one shows in the back! I love the shirt so much, though. What can I do so I don't have a malfunction but I also don't feel bare? Would people notice if I didn't wear a bra with it? Thanks!

Hey pepper614, there are a few wireless bras out there. Hit up the lingerie sections at places like Macys, Sears, Target and Wal-Mart to find some. For that shirt you described, there are bras where you can adjust the strap to be as low as you want. I forget the name, but  saw it at Nordstroms. Head to their website or store to check it out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pepper614 on 8/6/2013 5:53:15 PM

Couple years ago on Rachel Ray they did a test on products that make your boobs bigger. They tried pumps and creams. They measured and all that after the products were used and apparently the pump was the only one that worked but it made the boobs only a tad bigger. You couldn't see the difference at all. The only reason they knew was because they measured before and after.

by Chloe<3 on 8/4/2013 12:01:59 PM

I don't need the pills. My mom said I have big boobs for a 13 year old.... I'm a 36C... Is that a bad thing???

by why_you_no_love_me on 8/4/2013 9:03:48 AM

Ok, I'm still flat cheasted!I'm not even a cup size.I don't even have cleavage!People say gain weight, but when I do, it goes to my hips and my butt. nothing goes to the chest. I thought for a while that in time I would get bigger, but it still hasn't happend. I wish there was a some healthy way to increase the size. I don't like the fact that I'm still flat chested. What's the deal? On top of it my nipples tend to be sore all the time. Does that mean they're finally growing? Becasue it sure doesn't look like it.

hey girl!

everyone develops at different ages. there isn't a miracle growth pill that will expand them to a largely noticeable amount. The best solution for you would be a push up bra, they have them for all sizes even A cups and if you think you look "flat," push up bras will give you the oomph you need to get to a size B.
Liz R.