8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

8 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

8 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Caramel Apple Cupcakes

These are easy Halloween or harvest treats. To decorate for a Halloween party, put a piece of candy corn or a plastic spider on top of each cupcake.

they look kinda weird but idk

by allycat!!!!!!! on 10/29/2009 8:00:15 PM

that sounds so yummy!!!

by katsmith1995 on 8/29/2009 4:30:44 PM

mmmmmmmm....... yummy!!!! =)

by ErinBear12 on 11/10/2008 10:42:20 PM

that looks so YUMMY!!!

by Caitlynf11 on 11/9/2008 9:16:38 PM

That looks so cute!!I won't make it though b/c I am stuffed (just went 2 red lobster) Smile

by mgm10 on 11/9/2008 1:58:52 PM

looks pretty good

by skatingsarah96 on 10/21/2008 5:03:02 PM

Sounds Delicious.

by Baby Phat on 10/19/2008 1:07:41 AM

YUM!

by sparky4me on 10/16/2008 3:11:19 PM

i'm being a greek goddess. the costume i made is out of a bedsheet. u put the sheet horizontal and then u fold it over on the top to fit ur body height. then u fold it in hal the other way so the left side meets the right. then u figure out where ur shoulders would be if u lay it down on top of u lying down(make sure it's lined up in the middle) then u use 2 of those strap thingys parents use 2 keep little kids's mittens on where ur shoulder are. u slip ur head between the 2 straps and u have a robe. u can use a strap to go around ur waist and tie up so u don't look like a blob and u can use fabric glue 2 glue on some greek looking trim. i had to make a basic one for ancient civilations class in 6th grade so i learned how 2. u can even add some cool jewelry that looks all espensive 2 make it really cool.

by monkeygirl610 on 10/15/2008 5:20:14 PM

OMG! i'm making those for my small group that i host(it's like a bible study with girls my age from my youth group).

my friends are gonna LOOOOVE them Laughing
they always love my snacks. hah. i made brownies last week.

-~-~-~-~-~-

i'm gonna be 'Miss Understood'...like miss america. hah. and i have a long black dress i'm wearing, and doing my make up goth. hahah.

some ideas for girls could be 'miss communication' (have broken telephone wires), 'miss demeanor' (that one would be fun! have handcuffs and dress all wild), 'miss informed' (hah. could wear a santa suit. hahah.)

things like that.

or you could be medusa. i saw this really sexy costume. but i didn't think my dad would like if i was that. hahah.

by smiles are contagious; let's start an epidemic on 10/13/2008 11:33:06 PM