12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

MODMODMOD
I can't get enough sleep! I try going to bed every night at nine, but instead end up finally falling asleep at one a.m. Every day during school I'm exhausted and every chance I get a lay my head on my desk. I think it's making me more irritable, too. Why can't I sleep? Any tips? Please?

Hey girly, I'm not sure why your having such a hard time sleeping, it could be happening for tons of reasons: are you stressed? Thinking a lot before bed? I do have some tips though. Keep active during the day. Try adding a half an hour of excercise. That could mean doing a workout or just going for a walk. It could be that your bod isn't tired because it hasn't been active enough during the day.  Also, turn off electronics before bed. Don't check FB or your email right before bed, don't text, don't try to fall asleep with the TV on. Your body is programmed to sleep when its dark and wake up when its light, so staring at the lights on the screens can keep you awake. Try avoiding these things a half hour before bed and read instead. I hope these help! Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.

by grace1089 on 10/15/2012 2:24:52 AM

MOD!!!!
My parents are a TAD (Ok. tad is not a strong enough word.) too over protective. I cant go outside alone (not even with like 5 close friends). I cant use makeup. I cant do anything else my friends can. Sometimes I get really mad because Im missing out on almost EVERYTHING!!!! I really want to do all these fun things with my friends but I can't. How do I get my parents to let me join in on all the fun?

Hey Famousme, ask them why they don't let you do those things. Or do you know why?

Lynae P.

by Famousme on 10/14/2012 11:29:00 PM

All I want for christmas is, some privacy! When I get home, I want to hide in my room, alone! But I share a room with my sister. My mom says I can't kick my sister out of her room! HELP!!!!

by mamabear162 on 10/12/2012 7:14:04 PM

My dad is very protective and I hate it. When I want privacy my parents dont want me to have it all the time. I especially hate when I am in my room online and they know it and want me to come down just to be around them, it gets under my skin but I also want to be a good daughter, so I listen most of the time. mailyse f.

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 1:50:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i tryed out for xfactor when they came to a city around me and was disapoited to see that you get judged by a teen in a booth that only picked people that had a story or were completely wack. My dad took me which i was extremely greatful for now i asked him for my bday will he take me again next year i wanted to know now so i could start training but my mom keeps saying we should wait untill im 18 and can take myself but my dad said he would do it with me any day and now because of my mom he's saying maybe not while hes driving my bro to every hockey tornament in north america! even though i know its alot to ask but he drives my bro everywere only for him to lose and i only get this chance once a year do you think he should or not bring me there or is it up to him? i just needed someone else's opinion so i dont feel like its unfair if he doesnt take me and dont worry i wont flip out if he doesnt take me its alot to ask

Looks like your dad is in a sticky situation! Maybe your mom could take your bro to a hockey tournament while your dad takes you to try out for the x-factor. It seems fair since it's only once (or at least once a year). Try talking to your parents about how important this is for you, I'm sure they'll understand! Good luck!
mailyse f.

by amr6 on 10/8/2012 1:44:53 PM

i have the same problem as you my dad is a tad too over protective and i never left alone i hear ya out.Smile

by jessieks on 10/8/2012 11:08:36 AM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:20:38 PM

omg me too. one day, my dad sat down with my ipod and read ALL of my texts and emails, which basically told him my WHOLE life-even the guy i used to like. i mean i love him more than anythnig, but if i want to tell him something, i will. he doesnt have to read through my PRIVATE MESSAGES with my friends whom i trust a ton.

by lilmissamazing on 10/7/2012 8:18:20 PM

oh you have rules? try having a mom who makes you sign a contract, its awful

by skysky429 on 10/7/2012 7:12:45 PM

Modmodmod
Hey, I have a weird question. Is it odd that I want my best friend to see me topless? I've talked to her about it and she's cool with me doing it. So, is it normal? Incase you didn't notice, we're both girls(both 100% straight). And we're(basically) both 15.

Hey EgirlH.97, no it's not weird. A lot of people are this close with their best friends. I know girls who have changed in front of their  friends. No worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.