Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

32 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

AN HOUR AGO So...you dumped your boyfriend as a test... and now he actually wants to break up: http://t.co/KmEyi3yFkj

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

Ok so I love ilajayne!!!!!!! That's so awesome that you typed that!!!! Don't worry I'm not a stalker or anything, and this might seem weird but that made me feel really good for some reason! I've been having a bad day. So this probably seems really weird but THANK YOU!!! Laughing

by turnonthemusic1 on 10/6/2012 10:39:55 PM

I usally get no privacy, my brothers always bother me and my dad wont leave me alone.

by fruitytooty101 on 1/15/2009 4:53:37 PM

Mod,
Hey mod im Lea, and i have really curly hair. Like out of conrol curly. I flat iron my hair, but that causes split ends. Can you help me find something that will tame my unruly curly hair??
thanks <333 LeA

Hey Girl, try a curling moose and serum to put in your hair after the shower (while your hair is damp) and then let it air dry or dry it with a difuser. *Cara T*

by cocoshoes on 12/1/2008 3:58:16 PM

Smile
Tong
Laughing
SMiLe!

by ilajayne on 11/27/2008 9:51:25 PM

hey im new to te site and i was looking around andwhat dose mod mean .thalks

by termite66 on 11/22/2008 11:36:46 PM

I know how you feel!
I always feel the need to back-talk to my dad. And it does always backfire. He always gets mad at me over stupid stuff, and then I question him on it then the battle begins. He usually tells me that he doesn't care, or this conversation doesn't matter to him, and that I'm right as always and he makes me feel terrible for it, then I appologize, and he says that he accepts my appology, but there is no way that my point is more 'correct' than his therefore he is right and I make him look like the bad guy. I hate it. It makes me feel terrible. Just agree with him before things get any farther.

by canadian_girl22 on 11/15/2008 8:14:32 PM

me too! but my dad makes fun of me, not tells me the rules. i just want to let it out sometimes and i acutly sprained my wrist when i was punching my pillow(i had acidently put my pillow over my text book and then punched it.) i talked to my guedence counsler and he helped me. maybe you sould too. hih! bii

by runnergirl54 on 11/2/2008 8:57:40 PM

yeah my dad does the same...he enever lest me alone
and i started bak talking in the summer to get him to realize that he can't just bark random orders at me...i know its bad so i kinda stopped

my mom on the other hand yells at EVERYTHING i do.

by candiezgirl on 10/30/2008 11:10:36 PM

Parents can be tough sometimes... but in the end you still love them!! Just tell them about your problems... they usually want what is best for you!!

by cbear365 on 10/30/2008 9:43:54 PM

MOD*** I need help. There are several people who dislike me alot and they've told me. The problem is I dont know why. I am always nice to them, I get good grades but i dont rub it in What do i do?
HELP!!!!!!!

Hey there chica, Sorry these folks are mean to you! Have you tried talking to them about classwork or another subject? If they are still nasty after getting to know you, just go on living your life with your own friends. xo Annemarie

by lek96 on 10/30/2008 6:39:59 PM