1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

:heart:

by gigglemaster12 on 10/30/2008 6:02:02 PM

MOD!!!!!!

OK I hope this goes through pretty fast! Well, I was invited to go trick-or-treating with my friend and then sleepover her house and almost ALL of my friends are going too. Well I asked my parents if I could go and they told me no because they don't "know" their parents but thats SUCH a lie! And even if they didnt really know them my friend who I've known since 1st grade has known them since kindergarden and could vouch for their non-dangerousness (lol i made up a word =]). I really dont want to go trick-or-treating by myself!I cant invite anyone to come with me because they all live on the other side of town which is REALLY far away. Thats no fun AT ALL! How can I convince my parents to let me go! Please help!!!!!

by beagle_babi on 10/30/2008 3:39:23 PM

my dad is like this too. he gets all mad at me for little stupid things that make me want to scream. sometimes i want to tell him that he is soooooooooooooooooo not perfect and to stop. my parents have stupid rules and make me do all the work around the house and yell at me if I tell me brother to do anything. call me Cinderella!

by softballgirly22 on 10/30/2008 3:32:00 PM

my parents make me go to bed at 10 or 11 on the weekends but i stay up later than that i say up to 2 in the morning than i get tired and i go to sleep. Also I hate the rules they suck at my house.

by Lilly55 on 10/30/2008 3:12:06 PM

MOD

what is masturbation and is it bad?

by swimchick28 on 10/30/2008 12:14:57 PM

i had the EXACT problem with my grandma!!!!!!! but we worked it out..i think...

by ray ray on 10/29/2008 7:49:16 PM

i ttly hear ya. my mom gets all up in my biz wen i talk about guys or new people.
also the lock on the door to my room is broken, so my fame just walks on in. So many words...lol

by BalonLuvr11 on 10/29/2008 4:50:07 PM

haha thats funni my mom gets worried if i dont back-talk lol!

by DrAmAxQuEeNx202! :) on 10/28/2008 9:06:04 PM

**MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD***
i have a question: umm my avatar wont show? what's the deal with that?
♥katie♥

Hi babes, either your profile hasnt been approved, the pic was too big or it was a pic of yourself. xo JANA

by katiekatknoswhereitsatx3 on 10/28/2008 5:07:20 PM

HELPP... every one of my friends has their periods exsept me, they all say im lucky but, i kinda feel left you what shuld i do, and its aall diffrent because two of them have had sex before and that bugs me, because they had done drugs to i keep tellin them its bad but they never listen, they said their hooked and couldnt get off! im wicked confused

Hey babes, focus on your own life, its clear your friends are making awful decisions. They arent bad people they are just doing bad things. As for your period, it will come everyone is different. xo JANA

by mcdeiderr on 10/28/2008 4:52:21 PM