1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

thanks for the advice, MODS!
~K

by sparklestar4ever12 on 10/28/2008 4:37:40 PM

~MOD~
Ok...so i've liked this one guy for awhile...since like the end of the last skool yr. I kinda (i dunno) "got over" him for a while but then I saw him this weekend and he was sooo sweet and cool. I really want to ask him out. But idk how... plus theres an age dif of about a year and a half...is that too much? My friends asked him last year if he liked me and he wouldnt reply...
my one idea to tell him i like him is to call him and be like "look i really like you and i have for a while i was wondering if you liked me and wanted to go out sometime?" is that ok? do you have any other ideas?

Hey babes, i think thats a GREAT idea. Its best to just be simple and straightforward. When you devise intricate plans involving friends and notes and all that jazz things get complicated. Its better to just come out and say it. xo JANA

by HPchik95 on 10/28/2008 4:10:01 PM

** Furlur Fan **

so sorry. but about that. I nice low colour dress or skirt with blousee and just be quite and polite thats about it my mom died last years so i felt the same as you and it really isn't that hard promise Smile xoxo Samantha Smile

by mirandasbiggestfan on 10/27/2008 8:37:55 PM

erggg i no about no privacy like my brother always bugs me

by celebgirly on 10/27/2008 8:29:54 PM

MOD
so today we had an hour long talk about bullying at are school. yet right after the talk someone throws some stuffed animal thing at me, and then kept on doing it trying to get me mad, because of ricidulous rumors saying i have anger problems! it seems like the more teachers talk about these kind of things the more people make fun of you. i hate how people tick me of all the time and then think its funny that im mad. do you think i should tell someone? i hate telling people things because i feel like a total loser.

Hey girl!

I think you should tell someone.

<3 Brianna

by sk8xoxo94 on 10/27/2008 6:58:44 PM

i have the same problem. My rents won't let me date. but i know they want the best 4 me. but it still sucks.

by Nessa91 on 10/27/2008 6:45:53 PM

your dad's just trying to help

by Dadumdums on 10/27/2008 6:26:31 PM

ads04-
see if you could work something out where you chill at your dads for a while, then head over to your moms to stay for the night. the only problem that doesnt solve is the size issue. you want to invite 8, but your moms can only hold 5. but wait! there could be a solution. make a list of all your friends. chose your best friends, the ones you want to stay for the night. your other friends could come for the evening. its not perfect, and that situation doesnt sound fun, but your birthday should be!

by _m0nkeyz on 10/27/2008 4:22:55 PM

DumbBlonde07458- you have a few options.
1) go for the secret crush thing. admire from afar.
2) drop hints that you like him. hang out with them when you see him. smile at him...whatever
3)tell him. just go up to him and say it.
4) wait a while. see what happens. maybe he likes you too, and he will ask YOU out. you never know Smile
good luck :-D

by _m0nkeyz on 10/27/2008 4:17:12 PM

~~Furler Fan-
im so sorry about your grandpa! it must be hard for you. you probably want to wear a black skirt and shirt or a black dress with black shoes. NO jeans, sneakers or t-shirts. dont do a lot of makeup but if you want to do some then not a lot. at the funeral, be polite. use common sense. say please and thank you. sit up straight. i dont know what the crowd will be like at this funeral, but if you find yourself in a conversation with somebody whos really old, you might not want to use the smile and nod method since its a funeral. well, good luck! and sorry about your grandpa

by _m0nkeyz on 10/27/2008 4:12:33 PM