3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

All I want is some privacy

I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I need to back-talk my dad because he has so many rules—and most of them don’t make...

I don't know.... I just think my dad's out to get me!

by Lexy5 on 10/26/2008 11:03:41 AM

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

by cherrysweet68 on 10/25/2008 10:41:52 PM

Hey guys come check out my profile. I wan't to try to get 50 comments.

by lcarter90 on 10/25/2008 9:37:05 PM

MOD I want to lose weight on my calves, any advice? Thanks. <3

“Hey babe. Rules are a little different on G-Life than on the G-Blog – in order to keep G-Life running quickly and smoothly (and because we’re not doctors and don’t want to give you any advice without taking some time to do a little research first), moderators will not be responding to comments or answering questions unless absolutely necessary. If you have a question that needs expert help, please submit it to Healthy You Q’s <http://girlslife.com/g-life/?p=18>  or e-mail HealthyYouQs@girlslife.com! Thanks for understanding!”

by MunkQoo on 10/25/2008 9:23:34 PM

my mom drives me CARAZY but is still luv her.deep down-sometimes WAY deep down-your parents luv u and want the best 4 u but sometimes they don't know wat that is...LOL!

by girlytomboy22 on 10/25/2008 7:02:34 PM

**********MOD*********** Okay so i like my bf, but latley im starting to like my exbf. my exbf really likes me to. wat should i do? SmileSmileSmile

hey Girl, you need to really figure out who you like more and then decide who to go for. *Cara T*

by ressecup12 on 10/25/2008 3:32:48 PM

okay so i likee my bf, but im starting to like my ex. and my ex really likes me. wat should i do? SmileSmileSmile

by ressecup12 on 10/25/2008 3:31:31 PM

MOD!!!! ok this stuck-up girl is having a party, and it would be soo fun to ruin the party somehow, but that would be mean, but she is mean so she deserves it?!?!?! idk wat to do!

Hey Girl, be the bigger person, i dont think you should do anything, your better then that. *Cara T*

by chicken-girl on 10/25/2008 2:34:00 PM

I think the reason y ur dad has so many rules is because he loves u and cause he doesn't want anything bad happen to u

by music lover on 10/25/2008 2:29:45 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHENEVER MY DAD SAYS SOMETHING I SAY OK, OR GOT IT, AND HE SAYS, DON'T TALK BACH TO ME! Then I say, OK, Im sorry and he tells me to stop talking so I say sorry b/c I cant help it then he gets mad at me and tells me to go to my room! What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Girl, try talking to him about it, just calmly ask your dad if you can talk and ask him what can you do to make him less mad and then explain how it makes you feel when he talks to you like that and that your not trying to upset him, he might be really stressed or have things on his mind which may be why he snaps sometimes. *Cara T*

by 820Alison on 10/25/2008 1:16:21 PM